• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GW's Texture Pack In Progress

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
Looks nice man, I hope you will be doing Armor textures as well?
Also try making Shovels into spears and Hoes into Staves.

Yah I will, looking at the wiki theres only like 15 dervish sycths and there all plain black. So I probably will, its kida weird how dervishes have so few types of sycths, when paragons have so many spears. I'l probably redo the stone sword.

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
Yah I will, looking at the wiki theres only like 15 dervish sycths and there all plain black. So I probably will, its kida weird how dervishes have so few types of sycths, when paragons have so many spears. I'l probably redo the stone sword.
Yeah I love the Dervish Scythes. On my Warrior I have the full Nightmare Set. You should make Diamond Armor look like that :D

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
Here is the mighty spear!(shovel)
2011-09-11_115034.png

And the staff!(hoe)
2011-09-11_115031.png

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
Well I'm going to do blocks but it will be hard as I do not have the game installed, weapons and items are on the game's wiki, I will try my best to do blocks, someone who has it installed can do it for me if they want, make sure to make it 32x32 not 16x16

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Holy crap that's amazing. I love Guild Wars! (Click HERE to see proof, heh)

Let's see, FDS, IDS, Salient Sword, Icebreaker, Chaos Axe,is that a Dhuum Scythe? Can;t wait for you to finish this! Definitely installing it.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Well I'm going to do blocks but it will be hard as I do not have the game installed, weapons and items are on the game's wiki, I will try my best to do blocks, someone who has it installed can do it for me if they want, make sure to make it 32x32 not 16x16

I haven't tried my hand at texture packs, only skins. But once you finish the weapons you can send it to me and I can take a crack at doing the blocks and the items bar, or I can take screenshots you need and post them here for you.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Heh, well, October marks me playing GW for 6 years. Anyway, let me know what you want screenies of and i can supply them.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
@razael6 How do you make a 32x32 texture pack? What do I have to edit?

EDIT: Nvm. I found a 32x32 pack that replicates the original textures, so I'll just modify that, haha.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Here's a few blocks I tried to edit. Wood based off the trees in Kryta, grass block, Pumkins based off the pumpkin from the costume pack, and a Large Chest based on the Xunlai Chest. Think it looks good? It takes a while to make these look decent with my shitty art skills, haha. if you like them, I can continue working on them.

unledbbh.png

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah, the wood keeps coming out darker than I want it to be, and I think I over-did the bark accents. I'll have to give it another going-over.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
This morning's update:
Small chest to look like a crate, torch to look like a metal brazier, although I'm not sure how I like it. Also tried to make the wood look less sucky, still not quite right.

modjd.jpg

RedKhan

Soulsand
This looks cool so far. If it's got genuine clear glass then I'd download and use it.

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
Make the torch a tiny bit neater, and would it help if you made the wood a little more brown? I have finished all the pickaxes but, I didnt post pics yet because I will probably redo the wood one(for the 3rd time), and make the iron one better, and I need my showcase mod I use to get updated.