• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GW's Texture Pack In Progress

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
So as mc.net seems to be down, I started a Guild Wars texture pack, the block will be things from GW Prophecies (the original game) and the items will be from GW prophecies and all the expansions. I am doing the GUI(items) first, and as I just started all I have done is the swords, I will have all the tools done in the next hour, hopefully.
Screenshots:
2011-09-10_142153.png
All swords far view, each type of sword is in the same material case.
2011-09-10_142209.png
Close up on stone and gold.
2011-09-10_142241.png
Diamond, iron, and wood close up

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
All diamond tools done! In order Hoe, Shovel(staff), Pick axe(hammer), Axe, Sword
2011-09-10_155958.png
If anyone who hasnt heard of guild wars and is like those dont look like shovels and stuff like that, its because since not all people use swords as weapons in Herocraft and in guild wars there is swords, axes, hammers( I turned minecraft pick axe into hammer), and staffs( I made shovels staffs). So yah

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I thought prophecies was the expansion pack with factions.

Edit: I fail, I am thinking of the expansion pack called factions xD

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Me either, I only got factions and loved it, then I managed to pull myself off of GW. I kinda miss it though D:

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
I havnt played it for like 8 months now, I would have never stopped playing it but my PC got wiped and a I installed it a week later PC got wiped again. So I kinda forgot. It wasnt GW that infected the PC my bro got an email that instant downloaded a giant virus :confused:

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Oh wow that sucks, GW withdrawals are the worst...
I compensated for those by blowing all my money on beer and hookers

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Raz, you should make the diamond hoe a staff, for it is the melee weapon for Caster's and their specs for Heroes.

Make the shovel a spear for them Dragoons :p

Scottcombs45

Banned
I would do anything for Herocraft to implement something of this matter. Different classes having different looking weapons/armor. Would pretty cool!

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
I would do anything for Herocraft to implement something of this matter. Different classes having different looking weapons/armor. Would pretty cool!
Herocraft would have to make there own client that has a mod like that and stuff and texture pack already installed into it, I would love if they did that because clients are easy to install and it would make Heroes seem like its own game. If you dont know what I mean by client I mean like minecraft is a client how you open it up and play