• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guess there always is a day for it....

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I will not be as active on HC anymore :(

I wanted to add a few names that made my active times the best. @Shadownub @Sigpit @madsplatter @Jayzy3 @Aburrido_burrito @Leeness @HolyRane @SonOfAGunner and finally @Lastivity and @The_Player_189
Though I will pop in-game and forums.
I will be on the server not nearly as much.

This may last 1 week 1 month 1 year or even forever (copied from Shaddywallpoo)

I'll be gone for nearly 2 weeks starting on Tuesday and after im not sure when I will really become active again.
Anyways just letting the few that care, know.

<3 - P5

GraRona

Portal
PLOB! D: You forgot to add me to your favorites list! I'll miss all your funny shenanigans.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
You always will be one of Spire's finest, Plob, even if you did annoy people and sp34k lyk a dum cl3r!c :p
Thank you for everything you've done for us. A guy like you will never be forgotten, and ik you'll always have a special place in my heart as an amazing, funny and dead loyal friend that I've earned on here. We'll miss you, buddy.

Don't be a stranger, keep in touch or I'll eat you. @Plob5 @Plob5 @Plob5 @Plob5 @Plob5

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Just as a final note I really wanted to thank everyone on Herocraft because everyone here has made a contribution. If it comes on PvP'ing , Programming , Being the rich bitch that you are :p, Those things are all needed and I wanted to thank everyone for them.

PS- I might pop-in today to say goodbye to everyone for a while.

<333333333 - P5

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
Even though you pissed me off sometimes and can be quite annoying, you were one of my best friends in Spire. We used to rad Solis and TC all the time together, we were buds. Sad to see you leave such a great server. @Plob5 @Plob5@Plob5@Plob5@Plob5@Plob5@Plob5@Plob5@Plob5@Plob5

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Even though you pissed me off sometimes and can be quite annoying, you were one of my best friends in Spire. We used to rad Solis and TC all the time together, we were buds. Sad to see you leave such a great server. @Plob5 @Plob5@Plob5@Plob5@Plob5@Plob5@Plob5@Plob5@Plob5@Plob5
It's not permanent, hopefully :p

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
You always will be one of Spire's finest, Plob, even if you did annoy people and sp34k lyk a dum cl3r!c :p
Thank you for everything you've done for us. A guy like you will never be forgotten, and ik you'll always have a special place in my heart as an amazing, funny and dead loyal friend that I've earned on here. We'll miss you, buddy.

Don't be a stranger, keep in touch or I'll eat you. @Plob5 @Plob5 @Plob5 @Plob5 @Plob5

Oh man I miss those days!

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Oh man I miss those days!

Don't we all... I miss @Kryptomaniac, never see him anymore. Still remember first day I was out killing, ran into him building his dirt home with these freaky underground waterways :p Anddd, then you came with Krypto, and we got some great new cits in town. haha.

Buuut, getting off topic, I suppose. Don't you dare forget to come back and say hi, plobbieh. Adding you on skype ;)

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Don't we all... I miss @Kryptomaniac, never see him anymore. Still remember first day I was out killing, ran into him building his dirt home with these freaky underground waterways :p Anddd, then you came with Krypto, and we got some great new cits in town. haha.

Buuut, getting off topic, I suppose. Don't you dare forget to come back and say hi, plobbieh. Adding you on skype ;)
Yeah i'll be gone for 2+ weeks starting tomorrow gonna play my heart out today :)