• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GRRR_IM_FLUFFY

1. Minecraft In-game name:GRRR_IM_FLUFFY
  2. Location & Age:USA,Califorina 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):Its was this one server and i got banned because i stopped donating found the server it was SlaughtCraft Me and the owner had a Confrontationand i wouldnt donate after i had already donated 50+ dollars he banned me
  4. Referral(s):None )= But i am inviting my friend
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Minestatus
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have played on a server with almost exactly same plugins but it got shutdown to to lack of actual RP'ing and a lot more of PVP'ing
  9. Additional Info:I enjoy Pizza?

Ok on Six slot minecraft i hadnt stole i had been banned for spam becuase i was pissed cause their owner started spamming server ip in my Twitch.tv chat And i have never heard of Playable.nl but i do have control over my account so i may have done something but just forgot. And, if u think i'm a griefer don't i have literally donated over 100+ to the server mcgodworld

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Donating money to anything is not something that can sway my decision. You have the bans on your account, whether I think you are a griefing or not is moot, I am just going by what is on the history of the account.

And im sorry for mention my Donation i was just thought it would help if you knew i wasnt some random creep who griefs servers and what not

Wow. I am 1.3 I have no idea why i would be that stupid to put 14 or 15 because im am just required b law to be 13
that was dumb on my part you can do whatever you want you actually outsmarted me