• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Group Teleport Rework

Status
Not open for further replies.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Unless I am directly told by Kainzo that he wishes to see this change occur, I do not plan to rework GTP as Wonderbuck/KleenX are describing.

I could possibly see Jonsoon's/Eldry's suggestion going through, but I just don't have enough of a desire to code it right now. There are higher priority things I'd prefer to work on.

Of course there are more pressing issues, as you and your guild are the main problem with this "tactic." I didn't see any reason to mention names, but once again you deem it necessary to wave your *expletive* around. Don't know how many time your guys have the balls to show up somewhere and once we start to kill them, *poof* either combat log or GTP away to the safety of your town.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
w0nd3rb0y either you're going to be respectful and productive or you're going to loose your ability to post in the suggestion forum. I don't need to repeat myself a second time I hope. Attacks on other people in the suggestion forums or any other forum is not tolerated.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
w0nd3rb0y either you're going to be respectful and productive or you're going to loose your ability to post in the suggestion forum. I don't need to repeat myself a second time I hope. Attacks on other people in the suggestion forums or any other forum is not tolerated.

But it is acceptable for your dev to do so I assume. Correct? Because if I'm not mistaken, my name doesn't happen to be wonderbuck, as delf has called me many times. I just want some give and take here. If delf wants to start shit, he should be able to accept some shit talking in return, or am I off base here? Please PM me if you want my full opinion on the subject, thank you

P.S. Hard to be productive when the balance lead doesn't want to take what the community wants. 12 likes for this thread. It's obvious that there is a problem, however, it directly effects his play style, so therefor, not a priority.

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
But it is acceptable for your dev to do so I assume. Correct? Because if I'm not mistaken, my name doesn't happen to be wonderbuck, as delf has called me many times. I just want some give and take here. If delf wants to start shit, he should be able to accept some shit talking in return, or am I off base here? Please PM me if you want my full opinion on the subject, thank you

P.S. Hard to be productive when the balance lead doesn't want to take what the community wants. 12 likes for this thread. It's obvious that there is a problem, however, it directly effects his play style, so therefor, not a priority.

i feel calling you wonderbuck is realy him saying your as fit as a buck =/ dont think he meant for you to take offence

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7

And yet resorting to derogatory terms is any better? And no, he voiced that he was being constantly replied and attacked by you on the forums of which I've noticed when looking through history. I'm not going to quote what I had to edit out of your post earlier, but no where does it state that Delf is the balance lead, and no where does it state that we aren't going to do this GTP change. So again, if you want to start pointing out actual facts, please do so, otherwise stop making up shit for the sake of stirring up shit. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.