• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

grimreaver13's Application

Hello, HeroCraft whitelist application reviewer! My name is Faisal Al Doseri, and I am a fifteen yearold boy that lives in the Kingdom of Bahrain. I have not been banned on any previous, however I was a member on many. I would like to refer to both my friends already playing on your server, who are "GhostOmar" and "Shehab19". I have heard about "HeroCraft" from my friends, and after playing for 15-20 minutes, I registered on this website and later voted for it! I accept the EULA and ToS, and I think you should accept my application because I am a HUGE fan of minecraft, as well as a HUGE fan of World of Warcraft, and I think this server is a great mix of both, while maintaing originality. My special key is "HCG13".

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello, HeroCraft whitelist application reviewer! My name is Faisal Al Doseri, and I am a fifteen yearold boy that lives in the Kingdom of Bahrain. I have not been banned on any previous, however I was a member on many. I would like to refer to both my friends already playing on your server, who are "GhostOmar" and "Shehab19". I have heard about "HeroCraft" from my friends, and after playing for 15-20 minutes, I registered on this website and later voted for it! I accept the EULA and ToS, and I think you should accept my application because I am a HUGE fan of minecraft, as well as a HUGE fan of World of Warcraft, and I think this server is a great mix of both, while maintaing originality. My special key is "HCG13".
grimreaver13
You need to use the pre-made template found here: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163
Please fill out the template and post it in this thread for the proctors to review.
This makes it easier for us to view your application and review it.

1. Minecraft In-game name: My in-game name is "grimreaver13".
  2. Location & Age: I'm fifteen yearas old and live in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None.
  4. Referral(s): "GhostOmar", "Shehab19" and "3looy4craft".
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends (the ones that I refered to).
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think I can contribute to this server, by mostly voting and being an active member as well as increasing its popularity by inviting friends. I dedicate most of my gaming time to minecraft, and if I get whitelisted on this server I could have lots of fun with my friends and maybe help building some towns if possible because I am fairly good at building.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCG12}
  10. Additional Info: I play various games like Minecraft, League of Legends, World of Warcraft, DotA 2, Portal 2, Don't Starve and Team Fortress 2. I am really interested in gaming, most of my free time is spent gaming. I also like sports and watching movies.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft In-game name: My in-game name is "grimreaver13".
  2. Location & Age: I'm fifteen yearas old and live in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None.
  4. Referral(s): "GhostOmar", "Shehab19" and "3looy4craft".
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends (the ones that I refered to).
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think I can contribute to this server, by mostly voting and being an active member as well as increasing its popularity by inviting friends. I dedicate most of my gaming time to minecraft, and if I get whitelisted on this server I could have lots of fun with my friends and maybe help building some towns if possible because I am fairly good at building.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCG12}
  10. Additional Info: I play various games like Minecraft, League of Legends, World of Warcraft, DotA 2, Portal 2, Don't Starve and Team Fortress 2. I am really interested in gaming, most of my free time is spent gaming. I also like sports and watching movies.
I'm going to go ahead and whitelist you.
Welcome to Herocraft!