• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Grandsoulking Re-Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandsoulking

Legacy Supporter 6
1.In-game name: Grandsoulking
2.Location & Age: Alberta Canada,15
3.Previous Bans: 1 ban because an admin banned my friend and then banned me because we were in a fraction together this is the link to it http://mcbans.com/player/Grandsoulking
4. Referals: I'm sorry i have no referrals i'm still meeting people in the minecraft community
5.How did you hear about herocraft?: I was looking into the plugin mob arena when i came across the heroes plugin then i dig deeper into it and found myself in love with the plugin so i later found herocraft the creators of it
6.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
7.Have you voted for Herocraft?:Yes
8.Reason you should be accepted: Building and playing MMo is all i have done since iw was a kid. learn that you guys made herocraft made me just wanna try joining this server
9.Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): I'm a old player so i don't understand where to get a special key
10.Additional Info:I have played minecraft for 2 year i work and try hard in things that i think are awesome and okay with working in a community. Minecraft is a game that can build relationships and create friendships buts that's just what i think. I was also whitelisted already but it seems as though something glitched my account because i haven't played for a while. The application may be the same but the meaning behind my words stay true. I have also begun more trusting of the internet so i use my exact age now. :)

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/grandsoulkings-appilication.14869/

Jaw895

Legacy Supporter 8
1.In-game name: Grandsoulking
2.Location & Age: Alberta Canada,15
3.Previous Bans: 1 ban because an admin banned my friend and then banned me because we were in a fraction together this is the link to it http://mcbans.com/player/Grandsoulking
4. Referals: I'm sorry i have no referrals i'm still meeting people in the minecraft community
5.How did you hear about herocraft?: I was looking into the plugin mob arena when i came across the heroes plugin then i dig deeper into it and found myself in love with the plugin so i later found herocraft the creators of it
6.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
7.Have you voted for Herocraft?:Yes
8.Reason you should be accepted: Building and playing MMo is all i have done since iw was a kid. learn that you guys made herocraft made me just wanna try joining this server
9.Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): I'm a old player so i don't understand where to get a special key
10.Additional Info:I have played minecraft for 2 year i work and try hard in things that i think are awesome and okay with working in a community. Minecraft is a game that can build relationships and create friendships buts that's just what i think. I was also whitelisted already but it seems as though something glitched my account because i haven't played for a while. The application may be the same but the meaning behind my words stay true. I have also begun more trusting of the internet so i use my exact age now. :)

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/grandsoulkings-appilication.14869/

Reviewing...
From what I can see unless anything has changed you were whitelisted at the time. I am going to go ahead and rewhitelist you although if you were unwhitelisted because of something I am not aware of you will be removed when the person who did it sees this.
Moderators Admins Founder

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
If he hasn't played since the previous map, his account may not of been transferred over. I don't see anything regarding bans in the records; go ahead and re-whitelist him.

Status
Not open for further replies.