• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GradyDay6Mg's application

1. Minecraft In-game name: GradyDay6Mg
    2. Location & Age: Arizona, and 15
    3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No bans
    4. Referral(s): None
    5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My brother loser24 told me about it yesterday.
    6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have.
    7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
    8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I do.
    9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCG11
    10. Reason you should be accepted: I really like building and farming and I enjoy helping new players.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
    1. Minecraft In-game name: GradyDay6Mg
    2. Location & Age: Arizona, and 15
    3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No bans
    4. Referral(s): None
    5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My brother loser24 told me about it yesterday.
    6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have.
    7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
    8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I do.
    9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCG11
    10. Reason you should be accepted: I really like building and farming and I enjoy helping new players.

Reviewing

I had no idea that my account was banned from this server. This account used to be shared between my little sister and I. I have never played on or heard of the server, so I asked her and she said that she had played on the server a while ago. She was about 5 at the time, and did not understand the rules of playing with others. She is no longer interested in minecraft, so I have the account to myself. You can confirm this story with either of my two brothers, loser24 and monkeycreeper.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I had no idea that my account was banned from this server. This account used to be shared between my little sister and I. I have never played on or heard of the server, so I asked her and she said that she had played on the server a while ago. She was about 5 at the time, and did not understand the rules of playing with others. She is no longer interested in minecraft, so I have the account to myself. You can confirm this story with either of my two brothers, loser24 and monkeycreeper.

If she gains access to your account again it will be removed from the whitelist.

Accepted