• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Going mostly inactive for awhile

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Hi madid.
Hi Rsos.
Good. We can remain friends. ;)
Go listen to Chameleon Circuit stuff, Maddi. Namely The Sound of Drums, The Doctor is Dieing, Big Bang Two, and Nightmares. Those are my favorites. :D

I've heard many songs from that band, but not those (I think.)
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLEZZEZSZEZEFJK:.
Acherous victim130 , TheMormon , SonOfAGunner , you noobs, shiek/zelda is MEGA baller

They're oookkaaayyy.
The people that I hate the most are: PEACH. :|, Yoshi, Oishmar (Whatever his name is. His special ability is pretty cool though.), ummm and etc. {Can't think of them atm. :eek:}

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Hi Rsos.

I've heard many songs from that band, but not those (I think.)
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLEZZEZSZEZEFJK:.

They're oookkaaayyy.
The people that I hate the most are: PEACH. :|, Yoshi, Oishmar (Whatever his name is. His special ability is pretty cool though.), ummm and etc. {Can't think of them atm. :eek:}
I LOVE yoshi. :mad:

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
Maddi, it's Olimar. Yoshi has some good stuff, but not a whole lot imo. And yeah, Zelda is pretty good, at least Fireball attack.
I think Yoda is the best of these characters, his unique ability to fly makes everyone else not on "par" with him and thus making him the best.