• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Going mostly inactive for awhile

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Here cause you posted a link and told me what it was in Steam Chat. I call a copycat, I did this first. :eek:

I'm not here, guys. ;) Only post to expect from me for a bit, still. I'll have some cool stuff on my return, so be happy. *Disappears in puff of smoke*

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I never get tagged in these things :(
Nor do I D:
Here cause you posted a link and told me what it was in Steam Chat. I call a copycat, I did this first. :eek:

I'm not here, guys. ;) Only post to expect from me for a bit, still. I'll have some cool stuff on my return, so be happy. *Disappears in puff of smoke*
No, you just went ahead in time to see that i'd post this then copied me preemptively and posted yours.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Same deal with me - I try to fit time in for HC when I can, but school is consuming far more of my time than last year.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
One last thing before you go...
Secretly we are gay Secretly we are gay Secretly we are gay tcswag Secretly we are gay