• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GoHumpAMoose - Whitelist Application

GoHumpAMoose

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: GoHumpAMoose
  2. Location & Age: USA 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s): Werven I think that's what his name was.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friend
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a good merchant and pvper and I am eager to test my skills on this server after my friend told me about it. I also really enjoy servers with a class like system because I love using skills in pvp because I think it adds a whole lot of variety into the combat.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCG12
  10. Additional Info: I like playing League of Legends sometimes also. Also I swim.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: GoHumpAMoose
  2. Location & Age: USA 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s): Werven I think that's what his name was.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friend
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a good merchant and pvper and I am eager to test my skills on this server after my friend told me about it. I also really enjoy servers with a class like system because I love using skills in pvp because I think it adds a whole lot of variety into the combat.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCG12
  10. Additional Info: I like playing League of Legends sometimes also. Also I swim.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1354207709,1354203222][/DOUBLEPOST]I must say I am disappointed you are not from Canada. Welcome to Herocraft