• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Giun84 "updated" #5 (Accepted)

Giun84

Stone
20110813164607.png

Giun84

Stone
My in-game nick is Giun84. I live in sSeden and I am 27 years of age. I have never been banned from any other servers that I have been playing on or are currently playing on. I have no referrals here so I hope it dosen't take too long for the application to be viewed and accepted. I'v read the rules on how the forums works and how the game it self works and how to manage a professional apeal to the community. Similar to others I asume. I have searched high and low for a stable and good server to play on and have my ideas realised and created. I haven't found one yet. But I do hope this server will be the one that I spend my cash and time on for the remainer of my life. I heard about HeroCraft after viewing the MineStatus list of servers. I read about you on your own forum and I found it to be very interesting. If I have voted? Well, to be honest. I only vote for servers that I have the right to play on.
As I said before. I live in Sweden and I live an ordinary life doing ordinary things, like work, sleep, eat, engage in meaningfull conversations and be with my girlfriend... etc.

Hope this is a suitable application that you will take into consideration. :)

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Update your first post with the information. Use the EDIT button in the bottom left corner of the post.

Giun84

Stone
Update your first post with the information. Use the EDIT button in the bottom left corner of the post.

It seems that I do not have the ability or availability to edit my own posts. Perhaps my level on the forum does not permit me to do so?

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
No, everyone can edit their own post. If you can't figure it out, just repost your application on THIS thread, with the application in the correct format.

EDIT: The edit button is by the Report button on the post.

Giun84

Stone
No, everyone can edit their own post. If you can't figure it out, just repost your application on THIS thread, with the application in the correct format.

EDIT: The edit button is by the Report button on the post.

wheresthebutton.jpg

As I said. I can not find the button where it should be.

Giun84

Stone
  1. In-game name: Giun84
  2. Location & Age: I live in Sweden and I am 27 years of age.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned from any other servers that I have been playing on or are currently playing on.
  4. Referral(s): I have no referrals here so I hope it dosen't take too long for the application to be viewed and accepted.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'v read the rules on how the forums works and how the game it self works and how to manage a professional apeal to the community. Similar to others I asume. I have searched high and low for a stable and good server to play on and have my ideas realised and created. I haven't found one yet. But I do hope this server will be the one that I spend my cash and time on for the remainer of my life.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about HeroCraft after viewing the MineStatus list of servers. I read about you on your own forum and I found it to be very interesting.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: If I have voted? Well, to be honest. I only vote for servers that I have the right to play on.
  8. Additional Info: As I said before. I live in Sweden and I live an ordinary life doing ordinary things, like work, sleep, eat, engage in meaningfull conversations and be with my girlfriend... etc.