• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Giun84 "updated" #5 (Accepted)

Giun84

Stone

1. In-game name: Giun84
  2. Location & Age: I live in Sweden and I am 27 years of age.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned from any other servers that I have been playing on or are currently playing on.
  4. Referral(s): I have no referrals here so I hope it dosen't take too long for the application to be viewed and accepted.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'v read the rules on how the forums works and how the game it self works and how to manage a professional apeal to the community. Similar to others I asume. I have searched high and low for a stable and good server to play on and have my ideas realised and created. I haven't found one yet. But I do hope this server will be the one that I spend my cash and time on for the remainer of my life.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about HeroCraft after viewing the MineStatus list of servers. I read about you on your own forum and I found it to be very interesting.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: If I have voted? Well, to be honest. I only vote for servers that I have the right to play on.
  8. Additional Info: As I said before. I live in Sweden and I live an ordinary life doing ordinary things, like work, sleep, eat, engage in meaningfull conversations and be with my girlfriend... etc.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Giun84

Stone
hemdy.jpg

Giun84

Stone
I would love to be able to play with you all. So that I can make something like this in your world.
So, please reconsider accepting me. I would bring alot of new ideas for all of you if you just give me the chance :)

Giun84

Stone
I have lots more pictures from where that came from to prove that I know how to build. :)
And I do hope that you'll accept me :)