• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Giizmo's Application

Giizmo

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Giizmo
  2. Location & Age: Virginia, 20(Just turned 20 on 12/12)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I honestly do not remember if I have gotten banned before, but I just searched myself on mcbans and there was a ban on a server for griefing on 12/09/11 which was a year ago, and I clicked the proof and I see no proof.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was browsing servers, and this one caught my eye.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I just did. :)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I feel that I should be accepted because I am a generous and active player. I love to donate to servers and I want to find a new server to play on and this one seems interesting to me.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{hcg6}
  10. Additional Info: I love all kinds of music and video games. I used to work as a lifeguard, and now work at a grocery store called Wegmans. I'm majoring in biology and plan to become a vet or a physical therapist.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Giizmo
  2. Location & Age: Virginia, 20(Just turned 20 on 12/12)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I honestly do not remember if I have gotten banned before, but I just searched myself on mcbans and there was a ban on a server for griefing on 12/09/11 which was a year ago, and I clicked the proof and I see no proof.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was browsing servers, and this one caught my eye.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I just did. :)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I feel that I should be accepted because I am a generous and active player. I love to donate to servers and I want to find a new server to play on and this one seems interesting to me.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{hcg6}
  10. Additional Info: I love all kinds of music and video games. I used to work as a lifeguard, and now work at a grocery store called Wegmans. I'm majoring in biology and plan to become a vet or a physical therapist.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1355666224,1355666103][/DOUBLEPOST]So please explain this ban:

[0] => bID# 627809 TownCraft.mine.bz .:. grief proofid#4459

Giizmo

Glowing Redstone
The ban seems to have been my brother playing on my account before he had his own minecraft account. He used to play on that server and he got banned for griefing he told me. It wasn't me, and you wouldn't have to worry about any griefing from me.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
The ban seems to have been my brother playing on my account before he had his own minecraft account. He used to play on that server and he got banned for griefing he told me. It wasn't me, and you wouldn't have to worry about any griefing from me.

This is the issue with sharing accounts, the account is held accountable not the individual person. We do not have proof so as far as we are concerned the ban is yours.

*Reviewing some more*[DOUBLEPOST=1355700956,1355700897][/DOUBLEPOST]Does your brother still have access to the account?

Giizmo

Glowing Redstone
Not at all. We both have separate accounts, and my password has been changed since then. I also don't even live at the same house as him anymore.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Not at all. We both have separate accounts, and my password has been changed since then. I also don't even live at the same house as him anymore.

I am going to go ahead and whitelist you but if your brother or anyone else gains access to your account,and causes issues, you will be held accountable.

Welcome to Herocraft