• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Garfed3355's Whitelist Application

garfed3355

Dirt
  • Minecraft In-game name: garfed3355
  • Location & Age: New England, 13
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  • Referral(s): None
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends and I got really bored playing faction/pvp servers. Thus, we decided to switch a style of server and we ended up deciding on mmorpg/town servers. We perused through several servers and out of all of them Herocraft was #1!
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No I have not.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  • Reason you should be accepted: I have accepted and read all server rules and I am dedicated to follow them. In addition, I'm a very fast and innovative thinker. I am a community worker and hope to help Herocraft become a better server: I'm a quick worker as well. I love to build and architecture is my passion. I hope to work with the people of the community and make Herocraft a better place.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCg10
  • Additional Info: I'm usually a diplomatic and calm person, unless, of course, provoked to the greatest limit. I rely on honor and integrity, which also leads me to be quite gullible and sympathetic. I enjoy playing strategy games, usually revolving around forming a society out of rubble, and co-op games, usually a skyblock/survival island server. I love art and music, as well as mathematics and physics.
  • Please consider and thanks for reading.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  • Minecraft In-game name: garfed3355
  • Location & Age: New England, 13
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  • Referral(s): None
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends and I got really bored playing faction/pvp servers. Thus, we decided to switch a style of server and we ended up deciding on mmorpg/town servers. We perused through several servers and out of all of them Herocraft was #1!
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No I have not.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  • Reason you should be accepted: I have accepted and read all server rules and I am dedicated to follow them. In addition, I'm a very fast and innovative thinker. I am a community worker and hope to help Herocraft become a better server: I'm a quick worker as well. I love to build and architecture is my passion. I hope to work with the people of the community and make Herocraft a better place.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCg10
  • Additional Info: I'm usually a diplomatic and calm person, unless, of course, provoked to the greatest limit. I rely on honor and integrity, which also leads me to be quite gullible and sympathetic. I enjoy playing strategy games, usually revolving around forming a society out of rubble, and co-op games, usually a skyblock/survival island server. I love art and music, as well as mathematics and physics.
  • Please consider and thanks for reading.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1352682171,1352681420][/DOUBLEPOST]Everything looks good welcome to Herocraft