• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Gamer123777's whitelist applictation

1. Minecraft In-game name: gamer123777
  2. Location & Age: Winder, Georgia Age: 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): On a c.nerd.nu. Date: 2011
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Google
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I accept.
  7. Reason you should be accepted: I love hanging out with people and love being active in voting and on the forums.
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): (HCg11)
  9. Additional Info: Can't wait to join and I love to skype! I love planetside 2 along with the popular steam games.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Please explain this ban:

[username] => gamer123777
[issuer] => roastnewt
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => griefing, sneak/reach hacking. appeal at nerd.nu/appeal
[time] => 2011-10-08 19:42:33

Also please put a little bit more effort into your additional information. For example,do you enjoy any other games or do you have any hobbies?

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft In-game name: gamer123777
  2. Location & Age: Winder, Georgia 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): N/A
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Google
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:All 6 sites
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I accept.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love hanging out with people and love being active in voting and on the forums.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): (HCg11)
  10. Additional Info: Can't wait to join and I love to skype!

Reviewing

Angyles Could we get a name change? His IGN is not the same as his profile.[DOUBLEPOST=1356398238,1356398211][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, I didn't refresh
Sorry about that!

I'm going to be truthful about this. The griefing is because I used to grief. (as you can see I do not anymore)
My additional hobbies are Planetside 2 DayZ. And talking with friends on steam and skype. After joining this server I hope to meet some more peopole. BUt I promise you that I will not grief or harass other players.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
People do not respect me if they find out that I am a young age.

So you are admitting to lying about your age on your profile and application?

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main...ication-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

From a post in the above thread:

3. Most common mistakes made on applications

The whitelisting team will process more than 100 applications or as little as 10 on any given day between Herocraftonline.com and Minecraftforum.net. That can be a lot of work for our Whitelist Team and not every member of the Whitelist Team is on everyday or online for a long period of time. If we do not have to reject your application or tell you to fix it, the faster you get in to play, the faster we can get back to getting more people in to play with you. Sounds good, right? The Whitelist team has a set criteria of information that we must check every application for, everytime. If there is anything wrong, we cannot whitelist you until it is fixed. Below is a copy of the message the Whitelist team is required to give you if your application is not accepted and needs to be reposted. We will explain each point in detail. Here are just a few ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application - You cannot lie on your application about anything. There is no getting around this. If you have a ban and you do not inform us of it, and we find one anyway, we deny your application. You cannot lie about your age. If you are found to be lying about your age, your application is denied. If you have already been whitelisted and we find you are lying about your age, you will be unwhitelisted. We're not lying to you. Don't lie to us.

Question 1: Yes. Question 2: My exact birthdate is November 16th 1999.[DOUBLEPOST=1356401620][/DOUBLEPOST]I corrected the errors in my application.

It says if I get no reply's after fixing the problem I should post in this thread again.
I have waited about a 30mins to an hour.

I feel that I have been patient enough.

Although, I did not read clear enough about not creating a second thread.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
It says if I get no reply's after fixing the problem I should post in this thread again.
I have waited about a 30mins to an hour.

I feel that I have been patient enough.

Although, I did not read clear enough about not creating a second thread.

Look you will be patient or I can deny the application, that is your choice. My job is not to sit here and fresh this page every few minutes to attend to YOUR application only. I am doing other things as well. So again you will wait and be patient.

I just want to know what I am waiting on. I have fixed the application and replied to the the thread. Waited 30mins to an hour for a response,( got none) and posted again like the application guide said to do. Although I am sorry for trying to contact you directly.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I just want to know what I am waiting on. I have fixed the application and replied to the the thread. Waited 30mins to an hour for a response,( got none) and posted again like the application guide said to do. Although I am sorry for trying to contact you directly.

No if you have not had a response in days you should bump it. Not after an hour. I have said to you, even if I wanted to whitelist you I cannot do so because the login servers are down, which means I cannot login which is kind of vital to add you to the list.

So again you WILL BE PATIENT, you will LET ME FINISH THE REVIEW.

At this point we have already proven you lied on your application, you are not really in any position to make demands, not to mention your inability to follow the rules as stated in the application format thread.

Take as much time as you need. I will be more patient. If I do get acccepted I hope this occurence will not cause any problems between us on the server.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
The log in servers are still down, but I am going to have someone add you. Despite you being impatient, and the contacting staff, welcome to Herocraft.

Remember to follow our rules.