• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Freepers [Neutral] (13)

Hello~

I would love to join! But theres no application format so do you mind if I just go and wing this.

Username: Preditor22
Class: Wizard
Profession: Smith
Why I would like to join:

Well, I too have a great passion for disliking TC, (Figures, I'm from eclipse.) I like to engage in a violent matches of fisticuffs, but be aware! I am a trash talker in battle.

Yes, I have team speak and yes I can talk on it.

My recommendation is from Azenyumcha, a good friend.

Another reason why i'd like to join is because I participated in a recent raid with many Freepers (including Pandaman, Tony, Werwew and Azen) and I would like to do more of that again. It didn't feel finished.

Looking forward to your reply,

Preditor22.

P.S I am making cichington a sig. And this is it so far, he'll be chasing a tree creeper (;

xym8Y.gif

cichington

Iron
Hello~

I would love to join! But theres no application format so do you mind if I just go and wing this.

Username: Preditor22
Class: Wizard
Profession: Smith
Why I would like to join:

Well, I too have a great passion for disliking TC, (Figures, I'm from eclipse.) I like to engage in a violent matches of fisticuffs, but be aware! I am a trash talker in battle.

Yes, I have team speak and yes I can talk on it.

My recommendation is from Azenyumcha, a good friend.

Another reason why i'd like to join is because I participated in a recent raid with many Freepers (including Pandaman, Tony, Werwew and Azen) and I would like to do more of that again. It didn't feel finished.

Looking forward to your reply,

Preditor22.

P.S I am making cichington a sig. And this is it so far, he'll be chasing a tree creeper (;

xym8Y.gif
This is the sickest thing i've ever seen.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm sorry, just a quick snip-it but you speak on here about defeating TC as if you stomp out our presence. I read somewhere that someone said you beat TC 9 outta 10 times due to the new no-pvp combat timer. When was this happening? As far as I can see, as of late, your "flame" is dying, in danger of being snuffed. Please continue this conversation @ http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/fire-creepers-vs-tree-creepers-a-documentation.26443/ this will be all the proof the server will need. That is all.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm sorry, just a quick snip-it but you speak on hear about defeating TC as if you stomp out our presence. I read somewhere that someone said you beat TC 9 outta 10 times due to the new no-pvp combat timer. When was this happening? As far as I can see, as of late, your "flame" is dying, in danger of being snuffed. Please continue this conversation @ http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/fire-creepers-vs-tree-creepers-a-documentation.26443/ this will be all the proof the server will need. That is all.

If only I could rate your post more than once.

Joka10

Soulsand
I'm sorry, just a quick snip-it but you speak on hear about defeating TC as if you stomp out our presence. I read somewhere that someone said you beat TC 9 outta 10 times due to the new no-pvp combat timer. When was this happening?
Hi, I wrote that, and it's not primarily due to the no-pvp combat timer. That has changed stuff, but that's not the reason.

As far as I can see, as of late, your "flame" is dying, in danger of being snuffed. Please continue this conversation @ http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/fire-creepers-vs-tree-creepers-a-documentation.26443/ this will be all the proof the server will need. That is all.
So, there's this thing that happened a few days ago. It was a pretty big thing, and a lot of people heard about it. It's called 1.4, and it is a major update for Minecraft. So, Herocraft is a pretty customized server. It has a lot of plugins that haven't updated yet. Therefore, Herocraft can't update its main server to 1.4. However, players can still update their games to enjoy the new features, and that's something a good portion of the Freepers have wanted to do.

You see, we view the Treepers as a colony of ants in an apartment complex. They get pesky if you leave them unchecked, and infest all the rooms, but they really aren't that much of a problem. It just takes a couple exterminators with some motivation and time to go in and wipe them all out. Right now, those exterminators have found an excuse to take a bit of a vacation. Many of us Freepers are messing around with 1.4, and are either spending most or all of their time in Minecraft playing it. When Herocraft updates, those of us who are on leave will come to enjoy 1.4 here, but until then, there's a bit of inactivity.

Now, we wouldn't be inactive if there were a legitimate threat, but thankfully, there isn't one.

You can enjoy our vacation, too, because it gives you a little time to make yourselves look good. However, it would be wise to not misinterpret your recent victories as superiority. You'll only increase the inevitable fall.

I ask that you and your fellow guild members refrain from posting in this thread in the future as new posts will be reported. Have a nice day.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Now, we wouldn't be inactive if there were a legitimate threat, but thankfully, there isn't one.
I find this very cocky since I have never seen you guys beat the tc in any fights and didn't they nearly make your town leader rage quit? :p

Joka10

Soulsand
I find this very cocky since I have never seen you guys beat the tc in any fights and didn't they nearly make your town leader rage quit? :p
I don't think you've ever been present at any TC-FC fights if this is the case. On one occasion, the TC had a successful raid on Mineris where they killed a large number of Mineris. Mudslinging ensued, and there were... judgement lapses. The town leader nearly left (though whether or not he actually intended to leave is unknown) due to enragement, not endangerment. In reality, very little was lost to that raid. There were probably a hundred villagers in the room, but that had started with only four or five actual eggs. It was just a loss of potential profit, not a loss of current wealth. The true extent of that raid was that it put everyone in a bad mood. The actual PvP victories of the Freepers against the Treepers far outnumber theirs against us.

I would appreciate it if you would read up on subjects you post about before posting about them in the future, and I would certainly appreciate it if you not post in this thread again, unless it is an application. I will report trolls in here.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't think you've ever been present at any TC-FC fights if this is the case. On one occasion, the TC had a successful raid on Mineris where they killed a large number of Mineris. Mudslinging ensued, and there were... judgement lapses. The town leader nearly left (though whether or not he actually intended to leave is unknown) due to enragement, not endangerment. In reality, very little was lost to that raid. There were probably a hundred villagers in the room, but that had started with only four or five actual eggs. It was just a loss of potential profit, not a loss of current wealth. The true extent of that raid was that it put everyone in a bad mood. The actual PvP victories of the Freepers against the Treepers far outnumber theirs against us.

I would appreciate it if you would read up on subjects you post about before posting about them in the future, and I would certainly appreciate it if you not post in this thread again, unless it is an application. I will report trolls in here.
Good on ya

Joka10

Soulsand
Users who were requested to refrain from posting have been reported. Staff, please deal with other posts they may make here too, if you are able.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Disappointed in some of you, mad at others of you, ashamed at the rest. Goodbye, Freepers, we had fun in DG.

Left

Joka10

Soulsand
Disappointed in some of you, mad at others of you, ashamed at the rest. Goodbye, Freepers, we had fun in DG.

Left
Unfortunate, but I see I can't sway you... I hope this doesn't reflect on Mineris/LO alliance as well.

ihateyour

Gold
hey freepers i would like to join my ign is jordnjord1997 i have a lv 58 dragoon gonna max soon but i am thinking of going to wizard but any way i would like to join theres no app format so could you send it to me, i think i could be good because i am on alot i am irl with azenyumcha idk if that means any thing but i would love to join i could help because i am maxed dragoon bu i might change soon idk if you accept me or send me the format i will be happy to fill it in