• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Freepers {Evil}

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
FTFY

#Champions

I believe you are just stubborn, still living in a world where you think the Freepers can/could PvP well. Lets be honest, this map when our PvP force is actually on, we can dominate you guys, and last map, even without our PvP force, we dominated you guys.

You never post our victories, and when we are about to beat you guys in another teamfight you just end the video.

That's all from me right now, I will now go lurk around the forums for a while.
l0l

21gunz

Coal
FTFY

#Champions

I believe you are just stubborn, still living in a world where you think the Freepers can/could PvP well. Lets be honest, this map when our PvP force is actually on, we can dominate you guys, and last map, even without our PvP force, we dominated you guys.

You never post our victories, and when we are about to beat you guys in another teamfight you just end the video.

That's all from me right now, I will now go lurk around the forums for a while.
Bro, lets get real, they got me now, you are finished bruh. #MagikarpOP

Y

ytiggidmas

I was calling you bad at PvP, in the tourney you guys did lose to the TC who have not been playing, while we demolished them. With these facts provided I can conclude that the Freepers are farther from PvP than the people from LO/AD. And we also have champion title.

This trash talk is done in hopes of bringing some people that like to kill other people back.
You did not 'demolish' anything, you fought three actual TC members, and two people who were thrown in because they were available. Your group had it's core members, while we did not. In addition our team comp was not correct, as we couldn't get the right people/ or classes. LO had a huge advantage with all of this stacked together. Now, if you think you are somewhere with your pvp group let me remind you that TC actually did crush LO when the teams had the EXACT SAME classes against each other. No advantages, no bullshit, just pure skill. Who won that one? Actually not once, but twice? Yea, we did. Oh and we saw the final team you were up against last tourny. Do you actually think you're special for winning that with your team comp versus theirs? Your groups individual players suck, and in a fair fight with the same classes you are not a match for Umbra or Freepers, and especially TC. It's ok cause you'll learn the hard way, and when my team wins the next tourny I"m going to shove your pathetically earned champion title so far down your throat you will be crying everytime you see my name killing you and your miserable midguarde townies like I already have been.

Now have a nice day, and see yourself out as this thread is for people who are applying for the Freepers. The group that Is much better than yours, and has the correct amount of chromosomes for it's members.

Avoir

Obsidian
You did not 'demolish' anything, you fought three actual TC members, and two people who were thrown in because they were available. Your group had it's core members, while we did not. In addition our team comp was not correct, as we couldn't get the right people/ or classes. LO had a huge advantage with all of this stacked together. Now, if you think you are somewhere with your pvp group let me remind you that TC actually did crush LO when the teams had the EXACT SAME classes against each other. No advantages, no bullshit, just pure skill. Who won that one? Actually not once, but twice? Yea, we did. Oh and we saw the final team you were up against last tourny. Do you actually think you're special for winning that with your team comp versus theirs? Your groups individual players suck, and in a fair fight with the same classes you are not a match for Umbra or Freepers, and especially TC. It's ok cause you'll learn the hard way, and when my team wins the next tourny I"m going to shove your pathetically earned champion title so far down your throat you will be crying everytime you see my name killing you and your miserable midguarde townies like I already have been.

Now have a nice day, and see yourself out as this thread is for people who are applying for the Freepers. The group that Is much better than yours, and has the correct amount of chromosomes for it's members.
Sam you're on the right track to get your ass kicked by a gang of black people again. You gotta calm down bro.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7

I don't feel like wording all of my points into a proper paragraph so I am just going to do point form
  • If your reason for losing the tournament is due to not having all of your core members, where was I when you guys won against LO in Bastion? We obviously lost because I was not there
  • You are not core TC, maybe in some people's eyes but core TC for me would be TC from DG.
  • We have two people who were in TC at one point (not counting Halizu, What, Dark, W0nd3r). Leo who got in during DG using item binds, and Pew who was accepted pretty much immediately while it took you a month or two to suck some dicks
  • Even if you shove one champion title down my throat I will still have another one.
  • I honestly do not know why you commented on my post from months ago

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
wtf is this even made and funded by the original members of the freeper clan? and is this even funded by anyone from the original spire kingdom.

Crashboy96

Dirt
Name/Age: crashboy96/18
Teamspeak (Required): Yes
Class/Profession(Please be specced): Wizard/Smith

Plum__

TNT
Name/Age: WhiteHatinCoon 17
Teamspeak (Required): Uhm.... is this even a question? Yes....
Class/Profession(Please be specced): Master nothing, better than c12 doh....

49 Beguiler

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
Name/Age: Tyronus 18
Teamspeak (Required):Yep
Class/Profession(Please be specced): I will be specced within 2 days ranger

Name/Age: MasterNathan / Age:17
Teamspeak (Required): I do have teamspeak
Class/Profession(Please be specced): Class: Still a Lostsoul Profession: Still a Crafter

(I know a few of you guys from the past, just didn't realize I needed to apply here...)