• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Freepers {Evil}

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Then LO from last map and AD from the beginning of this map was the farthest thing from PvP
I was calling you bad at PvP, in the tourney you guys did lose to the TC who have not been playing, while we demolished them. With these facts provided I can conclude that the Freepers are farther from PvP than the people from LO/AD. And we also have champion title.

This trash talk is done in hopes of bringing some people that like to kill other people back.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
I was calling you bad at PvP, in the tourney you guys did lose to the TC who have not been playing, while we demolished them. With these facts provided I can conclude that the Freepers are farther from PvP than the people from LO/AD. And we also have champion title.

This trash talk is done in hopes of bringing some people that like to kill other people back.
We may be "bad" because we lost a tournament where it was only me and @RoflcerOfDaLawl and the other 3 were people I rarely played with and they didn't even have freeper skins on. We have crushed LO/AD numerous times in 10v10s and this "trash talk" isn't bringing us back to the server. Now don't mind if I do but you can watch all our asskickings at my youtube channel which you should know the name by now.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
We may be "bad" because we lost a tournament where it was only me and @RoflcerOfDaLawl and the other 3 were people I rarely played with and they didn't even have freeper skins on. We have crushed LO/AD numerous times in 10v10s and this "trash talk" isn't bringing us back to the server. Now don't mind if I do but you can watch all our asskickings at my youtube channel which you should know the name by now.

I do not think that you guys have ever actually won an even fight that consisted of real AD/LO PvPers. As a kingdom we have had plenty of people that have been new to PvP come with us on many different occasions. I like trash talk now tho so @PewPewPewLasers @northeaster345 @FrankyDemon1996

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
Everyone sucks at being everyone right now, HC is not the most appealing to the PvPers without macro mod. Well, I don't know if I should even call the Freepers PvPers, they were back in Zeal tho.
and also mr true even if HC had macro mod the pvp is still horrible hence why we no longer play

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
I do not think that you guys have ever actually won an even fight that consisted of real AD/LO PvPers. As a kingdom we have had plenty of people that have been new to PvP come with us on many different occasions. I like trash talk now tho so @PewPewPewLasers @northeaster345 @FrankyDemon1996
I guess you're either blind or just conceited. Anyways have fun on HC i'm out.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
I guess I'm either blind or just conceited. Anyways have fun on HC i'm out.
FTFY
Then LO from last map and AD from the beginning of this map was the farthest thing from PvP
#Champions

I believe you are just stubborn, still living in a world where you think the Freepers can/could PvP well. Lets be honest, this map when our PvP force is actually on, we can dominate you guys, and last map, even without our PvP force, we dominated you guys.
You never post our victories, and when we are about to beat you guys in another teamfight you just end the video.

That's all from me right now, I will now go lurk around the forums for a while.