• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Forsaken World [Steam Free to Play]

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Ofcourse. People always complain that a game sucks and stuff yet they can't say what sucks about it.

I played lots of hours, it was great at first but then i started get bored. Dungeons are cool but dungeon queue system sucks a little bit.
-When you enter a dungeon, noone wants to be tank and healer. Usually you don't die at the low level dungeons but it's annoying without a tank and healer.
-I don't know why but it feels like the game is too slow. Feels like game runs on low fps, you don't get the feedback fast when you press a button.

Also if you don't buy bag extensions with real money, it's really hard to fit all the items in your inventory and bank. I bought it after few days later, i get bored of the game and stopped playing.
I was playing 18 hours - a day this game, it wasn't waste of time i think. I enjoyed it very much. Daily/Weekly events are nice and fun way to get level up quickly