• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Forsaken World [Steam Free to Play]

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
So is anyone still playing this?
If so I will probably dl it and try it out.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Well ima start the DL then :p

InAcan

Coal
lol I was super pumped about this game when it was in development. I signed up for the closed beta with a bazillion accounts, I was subscribed to every newsletter about the game. Man, I was crazy about it.

Then finally, when the beta rolled around, I logged in, tuned in, and realized this was just another shoddily made mmo made by perfect world entertainment. Fml. It looked like it wasn't as amazing as I had thought it would be. Oh well.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
lol I was super pumped about this game when it was in development. I signed up for the closed beta with a bazillion accounts, I was subscribed to every newsletter about the game. Man, I was crazy about it.

Then finally, when the beta rolled around, I logged in, tuned in, and realized this was just another shoddily made mmo made by perfect world entertainment. Fml. It looked like it wasn't as amazing as I had thought it would be. Oh well.

What's so shoddy about it?