• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Flamex1234's updated Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamex1234

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Flamex1234
  2. Location & Age: LOCATION: USA AGE: 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):No I try my best to follow the rules of servers.
  4. Referral(s):Bfittipaldi
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My friend Bfittipaldi told me about this great server and community. He said that this is the server that created the heros mod so i just cant wait to try it out.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Not yet but I will when I am done with my application.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I am a big fan of hero servers and i promise if you accept me i will not let you down.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCF10
  10. Additional Info:I am a kid who loves minecraft especially hero servers. Some of my other hobbies biking, reading.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
So on your old app you're 20, on this app you're 13 and your profile says 22? What's going on here?

And you say you turned 13 today? After all the lies you've told, how can we be sure you really are 13 and aren't just lying to get on to the server?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Ask Angyles she can tell you everything.

Do not drag me into this lol. What Didag is saying is true, you have changed your age a few times, and your profile age is different from any of the ages you claimed to be.

Your last application you indicated you were turning 13 today, August 2nd, but we do not have proof of this.

So Didag wants to know how can he trust you are being honest now?

Flamex1234

Wood
I was nervous that I couldn't trust you gues with my info but I gues I can so I finally desided that I can trust you so I put my real age 13.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright, I'm gonna let you in but please be honest and tell us your exact birthdate. Please remember to read all the rules at spawn when you first join!

Welcome to Herocraft :)

Status
Not open for further replies.