• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fixterjake11's whitelist application

1. Minecraft In-game name: fixterjake11
  2. Location & Age: Virginia, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have I think 3 bans from mcbans for spamming, IE trolling, i hope this doesn't make it so my application will not be accepted.
  4. Referral(s): North_Korean
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about this server from a friend which I have said above.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am very intrigued about the heros plugin, It seems like a very good plugin and adds alot of very cool looking stuff and maked the game harder but at the same time it is making the game fun and that's the main reason why I would like to join herocraft.
  9. Additional Info: I have tried 1 other hero's server and I did not like it, since then i have not looked at heros or even thought about it until I saw this server, I looked just about 20x better then the last heros server I have been on so I thought, why not make a whitelist application and see how I do, so that's my application and I hope i get accepted.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
A few bans here and there does not necessarily mean you will be denied. It depends on when you received them, and what they were for.

But on your history, whewt.

I see quite a few bans for spamming, griefing, and hacking.

Care to explain?

Well if you are on mcbans the look at the date that the bans, they where w while ago were issued thats when I was a weird person who just trolled all the time since then I have changed. I hope this is not to bad that i dont get whitelisted.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh no, these are found on another site. Sadly the dates are not there for some of them. The ones with dates are December 2011.

[0] => imdeity.com .:. spambot
[1] => mc.obsidiancraft.com .:. spambot (nocheat)
[2] => uszrt.com .:. spambot
[3] => server.mcbans.com .:. hacking
[4] => punchtrees.monstercraft.org .:. okay? lol keep going just more global bans for you.
[5] => creative.awkwardgamers.co.uk .:. spambot <3
[6] => mc.doridian.de .:. [automated] torchbreak
[7] => sc4.servercraft.co:4889 .:. Spamming Boats and griefing
)

Yes I spammed with a hacked client except for doridian, I log into that server and I hit a torch and it bans me automatically when I didn't even mean to break a torch, but yes I did spam the servers that were listed.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am looking at some posts on the MC forums and you really do not seem too concerned with your bans.

You said and I quote: oh yea lol i like to trol mcban server cause mcbans is shit

Based on that, and your previous bans, I am going to deny this application at this time. Please feel free to reapply at a later date, perhaps the Proctor that picks up your application will think enough time has passed between bans. In my opinion December 2011, and that post in January does not show me you are apologetic for your actions.

Good luck on another server.