• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First Town] Erebos {Evil} |65| *RECRUITING HEALERS ONLY*

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I see that you're not recruiting, however I'm very interested in joining your town. What do I need to do to be admitted? Let me know. I'm a level 12 wizard/22 crafter if that matters at all. I have been living with my buddy in an underground base for a while now but I'm a little tired of massing wealth just to have it raided when I'm not online. My ign is rexdog1.
Not recruiting means not recruiting. Sorry, but you're going to have to find another town, because we aren't letting randoms in.

Jakub

Stone
Not recruiting means not recruiting. Sorry, but you're going to have to find another town, because we aren't letting randoms in.

I see. I suppose I'll just continue living alone until your recruitment changes then. All the other towns just don't appeal to me at all. Thanks for your response anyway!

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I see. I suppose I'll just continue living alone until your recruitment changes then. All the other towns just don't appeal to me at all. Thanks for your response anyway!
After talking with you and consulting other members, denial revoked. Welcome.

Lunar_izy

Legacy Supporter 4
I will not be on for about a month or so :( I have a huge school project so you will not see me very often. Please do no remove me from the town or my room.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Castle done besides redstone, so if @unknownloner isn't too busy with fiddling with the Manabar mod hopefully he can get on tmw to do some leveling to get what he needs in terms of repeaters and ICs. @atvrider312 and I are gathering wool for this occasion

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Yes, yes I know :p lately all I've been doing is white listing. I'll go raiding next week w/ you all - should master very soon.

skyboy49707

Obsidian
Sexy skyboy will be back after robotics build season. Ill hop so im not declared inactive how ever I wont be able to help with town stuffs sorry guys.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
hey greek if you have any rooms ill gladly join :D
Why should I let you in? We aren't recruiting, so is there any reason I should trust you and open our gates to you? I've never met you or talked to you, so if you really want to join us over the other two towns you've applied for, I expect something good. If not, then I simply deny your request to join.

Well I think that things have calmed down in Newerth so I don't think I'll be joining Erebos. However, if any conflict arises within Newerth again I'll definitely join. I apologize for the whole hassle but if you guys ever have any conflicts yourselves I'd be glad to help. :)