• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion FIRST PPL CAN BRAKE BLOCKS NOW PVP EVERY WHERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandsteal

Stone
NOW THEIR IS PVP IN DOUGENS MAN THIS SERVER WHENT FROM GOOD TO SHIT HONISTLY WAT U WANT PPL TO DO TO GET KILLED 24/7 GETTING CAMPED BECAUSE THAY CANT LVL UP BECAUSE OF THE SERVER DOING PVP ALL THE TIME YA CONGRATS NOW U MADE THE SERVER THAT MOST PPL MIGH HATE BECAUSE THAY NEW AND CANT EVEN SURVIVE.

IM DONE -Grandsteal

Grandsteal

Stone
I RATHER NEVER PLAY MINECRAFT THEN PLAY WITH PPL THAT GET OP LVL LIKE 61 AND THEN THEY TEAM WITH OTHER PPL AND THEN BOOM THEIR IS A UNSTOPABULE GROUP OF PPL THAT KILLS NOOBS

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
This server has pretty much always been pvp everywhere. The last two maps were part pvp/part pve only, and honestly their population was not as much as this map has been so far, as well as a lot of players not enjoying it as much.

Also, I think some of the dungeons are still in PvP-OFF areas.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
You gotta calm down man, its too bad that you are feeling so overwhelmed that you dont want to play anymore. It really is a good server, its just that alot of the playerbase are a buch of childish a-holes (not all mind you). I do agree that the extreme shift from where we were to where we are must be hard on you newer players. It will die down, this is the start of the map and everyone who was banned have had their bans lifted. This brings in a bad crowd, but dont worry they will likely get themselves banned again soon enough (unfortunately at the communities expense). Hang in there or just come back in a month, hopefully by then things will have calmed down.

I just wish your equiped items didnt drop on death. Thats my only gripe.

Edit: Dont advertise...

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
dood congrats u lvl fucking 61 u can kill ppl fk u im done with that server the only server that respects ppl and uses ideas that beneficent's ppl is snip
Lol that servers crud Imo.

Anyway, some dungeons are PvP-Off. Use those instead. There's no need to go on the forums and cry in all caps because you died in a PvP dungeon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grandsteal

Stone
dood thats the only server that has perfect leveling and classes and im not crying its the things i fucking hate about it and LordZelkova go fk your self because [snip] has more play even now then hero craft

Last edited by a moderator:

Grandsteal

Stone
and btw im not trying to advertive im giving info and if i join latter shit is going to be worse

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
dood thats the only server that has perfect leveling and classes and im not crying its the things i fucking hate about it and LordZelkova go fk your self because wynncraft has more play even now then hero craft
It's all opinion my friend.
There's not need to be telling me to go fuck myself.

youre fed up, understandable. But reacting like this only makes it worse.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
and btw im not trying to advertive im giving info and if i join latter shit is going to be worse
Not always. It's honestly gonna calm down later, right now we have a lot of activity and it's a little hectic.

well your the dick that sead that server sucks and im crying -_- so wtf are u talking about
I dislike it because I prefer HC. And you're acting out. All caps, telling people to fuck off, calling me a dick, forgetting how to spell.

Calm down and relax.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
No you are advertising. You dont like the server then keep it to yourself and move on, no harm done. Dont go around suggesting (x) server is better than (x) server, because that is advertising.

On a side note, it is extremely stupid to attack someone because of their opinion. Please dont be stupid.

Grandsteal

Stone
ok wat about this "this server should at least do something that beneficent's all players and nnot just the one's that buy's shit like u to get higher lvl and pvp other ppl

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
ok wat about this "this server should at least do something that beneficent's all players and nnot just the one's that buy's shit like u to get higher lvl and pvp other ppl
What does this even mean?
You can't buy levels or anything. Boosts help everyone.

Grandsteal

Stone
Lol that servers crud Imo.

Anyway, some dungeons are PvP-Off. Use those instead. There's no need to go on the forums and cry in all caps because you died in a PvP dungeon.

like u sead "no need to go on the forums and cry" still u started it with saying that

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
I didnt "buy to get higher lvls". It doesnt work like that. I donated to the server, because i like it and realize that running this shit isnt free...

Grandsteal

Stone
-_- your all the same if u would know what i mean i swear u would be on my side but since its like well fuck u all and this server only thinks of the ideas that comes from mods or staff never from players

Grandsteal

Stone
what ever u guys only see your own point but u never listen to other ppl keep debating like that i don't care no more this server can go to hell

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
-_- your all the same if u would know what i mean i swear u would be on my side but since its like well fuck u all and this server only thinks of the ideas that comes from mods or staff never from players
I do know what you mean. I had my ass camped for 2 hours straight once. I didn't start calling people names and yelling, I waited it out and when I could I leveled and murdered them next time. All staff are players too (minus admins who generally don't play).

Status
Not open for further replies.