• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion FIRST PPL CAN BRAKE BLOCKS NOW PVP EVERY WHERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
what ever u guys only see your own point but u never listen to other ppl keep debating like that i don't care no more this server can go to hell
So be it. If you choose leave you choose to leave. No one's gonna stop you.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
-_- your all the same if u would know what i mean i swear u would be on my side but since its like well fuck u all and this server only thinks of the ideas that comes from mods or staff never from players
We all started where you did man. Join a town, make friends, gain lvls. This is how you combat what you are upset about. You are new so ill give you that.You need to work on not letting your anger guide you, because it makes you look bad. Take your time think it out and then post your concerns.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Consider the fact that we are here spending our time trying to get you to understand where we are coming from. This isnt for our benefit, we are trying to help you. If you cant/wont see that then it was good having you and i hope you enjoyed your stay.

-_- your all the same if u would know what i mean i swear u would be on my side but since its like well fuck u all and this server only thinks of the ideas that comes from mods or staff never from players
I understand what you are saying, but you could try to be a bit less aggressive and at least recognize these two are trying to help you understand their perspective. I am also a new played on this map, I have been killed and have had my stuff stolen, but I moved on, joined a town, got armor, and gained some levels. It doesn't seem fair when this happens to you, but this is the driving force that gets you to try harder.

In my short time here I have seen that the staff are very dedicated to making this server fun for everyone, but the entire point of the server is to level up and PvP/PvE so it is completely understandable that there will be someone who can kill you. If they decide to then camp you there is little you can do except run away sadly, but that is the game. Just because it can be difficult doesn't mean it is time to quit.

If absolutely none of this is getting through to you then you should just go back to your other server. There is no need to take your anger out on the staff; trust me, they get enough of that without you.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Well, when I joined I was constantly camped by a group of "evil" players. The fun part is getting with other noobs and trying to fight this force of "evil" throughout the map which is what I did. You won't get anywhere in life if you give up that easy. We need more noobs creating their own groups rather than joining existing ones.

Grandsteal

Stone
dood i saw some one say that in chat and thay all died and i used up about 200c trying to get armor and stuff 2 times because of the ppl i did die 1 time and i was ok but in dougens no in dougens how am i going to lvl up if ppl constintly kill me theirs about 100 players wat do i do try to leave spawn? make a group? non would work. . . thx for helping me guys but its just to anyoing, im a paladin lvl 29 i need a sword and armor with out aromr im dead to skellys and mobs because im close range and if i get armor ill get killed and have to wast another 100c on armor, getting a group? i allreeady have one im in a tony and we hid because we don't wanna die with all ower stuff i have more then 5-6 friends but we all noob's well one of them are lvl 56 but we all died trying to kill a lvl 59 guy because for some reason pvp got on in dougens and we all died.

Yeetrium2

Soulsand
I'm sorry but you aren't making sense. Can you word things a little clearer?
dood i saw some one say that in chat and thay all died and i used up about 200c trying to get armor and stuff 2 times because of the ppl i did die 1 time and i was ok but in dougens no in dougens how am i going to lvl up if ppl constintly kill me theirs about 100 players wat do i do try to leave spawn? make a group? non would work. . . thx for helping me guys but its just to anyoing, im a paladin lvl 29 i need a sword and armor with out aromr im dead to skellys and mobs because im close range and if i get armor ill get killed and have to wast another 100c on armor, getting a group? i allreeady have one im in a tony and we hid because we don't wanna die with all ower stuff i have more then 5-6 friends but we all noob's well one of them are lvl 56 but we all died trying to kill a lvl 59 guy because for some reason pvp got on in dougens and we all died.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
I agree losing armor and held weapon on death is too much. You see that is what you should be suggesting. Also ifyou do decide to post anymore, please try to spell better.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Very unproductive thread, locking. Advertise the name of another server again and I'll suspend you from forums, follow the rules please.

Status
Not open for further replies.