• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fin's Whitelist application

fincs

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: fincs
  2. Location & Age: North Carolina, 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): One time, destroyed a block on someones house on accident, never got the block back to replace it.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I searched the internet with a search titled "Best Minecraft RPG servers" and I found this, so I thought I should give it a try.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but I will as soon as I finish this application.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I will be a good player, and follow the rules. I would try to make a mark on the world, such as a nice building, creating and or joining a town, and generally play the game well. I would be a great addition as I am mature, and generally, fun to be around.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCF5
  10. Additional Info: There is not to much else as I normally do not build huge things. I tend to build and move on.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
That ban seems very minor to me and should not affect anything. Welcome to Herocraft! Please check your PM's

And remember that breaking a block and not replacing is considered griefing so just make sure that you replace what you break.[DOUBLEPOST=1349644742,1349644457][/DOUBLEPOST]@Alator name change, fin->fincs

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
That ban seems very minor to me and should not affect anything. Welcome to Herocraft! Please check your PM's

And remember that breaking a block and not replacing is considered griefing so just make sure that you replace what you break.[DOUBLEPOST=1349644742,1349644457][/DOUBLEPOST]@Alator name change, fin->fincs
Done!