• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fingerspazem Application for Herocraft

May I be whitelisted?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft name: Fingerspazem
Location and age: 14 years old, Seattle Washington
Previous Bans: survival.mineyc.com:27170 I gotten angry at someone who torn down my place I worked very hard on and destroyed his stuff. An eye for an eye. http://mcbans.com/ban/3188297
Heard from: My friend invited me to join the server he found (Shadeslayer365)
Voted?: Yes i have
Do you agree to EULA and ToS?: Yes I do
Special Key: HCF12
Reason to be accepted: I read the wiki and your rules for the server and I agree with it completely. Me and my friend Shadeslayer365 plan on helping others when they need help and take people in when we get our town set up. I would like to build many things for people in need. One of which would be a melon farm with Redstone.
Personal Information: I have received 3 scholarships for college so I'm on a good start. I have played other games such as League of Legends, and Blacklight Retribution. When I'm not playing Minecraft i usually watch t.v, play Assassin's Creed, or work in my parent's restaurant. I don't get angry too easily unless someone did a huge mistake that could change a little bit of my life. I'm very relaxed, and example of this would be when i play too much I would take a break and do something else. I am able to help my parents take orders as a waiter and would like to be an architect.

Edited

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft name: Fingerspazem
Location and age: 14 years old, Seattle Washington
Previous Bans: Paladins, It was a mistake by the admins to get someone else
Heard from: My friend invited me to join the server he found (Shadeslayer365)
Voted?: Yes i have
Do you agree to EULA and ToS?: Yes I do
Special Key: HCF12
Reason to be accepted: Ever since Legendcraft went down we wanted to find another server just like it. When we went in and tried the greylisted map we were amazed at the choices of classes. We both agreed that it was better than Legendcraft and we want to be able to go to the main map.
Personal Information: I have received 3 scholarship for college so I'm on a good start. I have played other games such as League of Legends, and Blacklight Retribution. When I'm not playing Minecraft i usually watch t.v, play Assassin's Creed, or work in my parent's restaurant. I dont get angry too easily unless someone did a huge mistake that could change a little bit of my life. I'm very relaxed, and example of this would be when i play too much I would take a break and do something else. I am able to help my parents take orders as a waiter and would like to be an architect.
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1371761751,1371761618][/DOUBLEPOST]Explain the ban found here.

http://www.mcbans.com/player/Fingerspazem

I was angry at a player who took my stuff i worked very hard for and i decided to destroy his land. I was angry and didn't realize what I did until it was too late :( If i could I would go back and undo all the damage I did to the person. I learned from the error of my ways and I hope he would forgive me for the mistakes I have done.

I really don't know. I gotten this account from my friend at school because he had an extra account. This ban must been from him otherwise I have never seen this server. Sorry if your not satisfied but it's the truth

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
If anyone ever griefs you make sure to open a petition at the site, staff will review it when time permits. Never take matters into your own hands.

Whitelisted

Name change Angyles

Status
Not open for further replies.