• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[FE][First Capital][Neutral] RaubTier [29] Not Recruiting!

XxAxBOMBxX

Stone
1. Your IGN: XxAxBOMBxX

2. Your real life name: Javier Alvarado

3. Your class and what spec do you want to be?: warrior, dreadknight

4. Will you help with town projects?: Of course I will. I love to help and i am very friendly, i am a very experienced builder and have been playing since 1.8.9.

5. Will you donate gold if needed?: yes, i often mine and find gold with ease.

6. We like to have fun, do you?: yes, i have been admin on 4 servers and like to do things with the citizens of the servers.

7.Do you have skype? We use it a lot and would appreciate if you could get it!: Yes I do. It is Javier. Alvarado1998

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
1. Your IGN: XxAxBOMBxX

2. Your real life name: Javier Alvarado

3. Your class and what spec do you want to be?: warrior, dreadknight

4. Will you help with town projects?: Of course I will. I love to help and i am very friendly, i am a very experienced builder and have been playing since 1.8.9.

5. Will you donate gold if needed?: yes, i often mine and find gold with ease.

6. We like to have fun, do you?: yes, i have been admin on 4 servers and like to do things with the citizens of the servers.

7.Do you have skype? We use it a lot and would appreciate if you could get it!: Yes I do. It is Javier. Alvarado1998
You are pies207's friend? Okay, I will go ahead and accept you, I am unsure about plot availability but I am sure we will find something. Get in game with me, laviathan, thegreybeast, or aerokii to get yourself set up.

1. Your IGN: deththekidd
2. Your real life name: Hayden Leclair
3. Your class and what spec do you want to be?: Rogue- Ranger
4. Will you help with town projects? Of course!
5. Will you donate gold if needed? If I get any, its yours.
6. We like to have fun, do you? Yes!
7. Do you have skype? We use it a lot and would appreciate if you could get it! Yes, my skype name is hayden.leclair
8. Are you mature and respect your fellow players? Yes.
9. Have you read the rules? Yes
10. What time zone are you in? Pacific
11. Are you going to be active? Yes. Quite possibly going to be a Daily player.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
For those recently new citizens to Raubtier, please put a sign up on your house or plot and make it say that the plot or house is yours. Thanks.

Thebeast

Iron
For those recently new citizens to Raubtier, please put a sign up on your house or plot and make it say that the plot or house is yours. Thanks.
we have to lay out new plots once we are done the wall we will be taking down the inside of town making bigger plots and allowing more plots with new town hall and more

Acherous

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
1. Your IGN: Acherous
2. Your real life name: Alex
3. Your class and what spec do you want to be? Mastered samurai, currently a dragoon and a mastered mason
4. Will you help with town projects? Yup I've led two towns this map and one project for mortem involved digging out a 100x30x100 pit.
5. Will you donate gold if needed? Sure, if not i'll sell for cheap.
6. We like to have fun, do you? YES!
7. Do you have skype? We use it a lot and would appreciate if you could get it! Yes, I prefer teamspeak though
8. Are you mature and respect your fellow players? Yup.
9. Have you read the rules? Yes.
10. What time zone are you in? US central
11. Are you going to be active? I'll sure try my best

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
1. Your IGN: Acherous
2. Your real life name: Alex
3. Your class and what spec do you want to be? Mastered samurai, currently a dragoon and a mastered mason
4. Will you help with town projects? Yup I've led two towns this map and one project for mortem involved digging out a 100x30x100 pit.
5. Will you donate gold if needed? Sure, if not i'll sell for cheap.
6. We like to have fun, do you? YES!
7. Do you have skype? We use it a lot and would appreciate if you could get it! Yes, I prefer teamspeak though
8. Are you mature and respect your fellow players? Yup.
9. Have you read the rules? Yes.
10. What time zone are you in? US central
11. Are you going to be active? I'll sure try my best
:confused: I am really surprised to see you applying for Raubtier! We normally don't get veterans applying for our town. But I gladly accept you and name u a Raubtierian!
EDIT: Oh and another mason! Muahahahaha laviathan will need your masondry skills for something! It is nothing fun but it goes faster with more masons

Acherous

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
:confused: I am really surprised to see you applying for Raubtier! We normally don't get veterans applying for our town. But I gladly accept you and name u a Raubtierian!
EDIT: Oh and another mason! Muahahahaha laviathan will need your masondry skills for something! It is nothing fun but it goes faster with more masons
Glad i'll be needed :) oh and i'm trying to convince @zachimon to apply at the moment(he's my lil bro irl). If he applies you should accept him :D

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3

My own town never gets veteran applicants, and it's been around for 3+ maps!

Acherous

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
@zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon @zachimon

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Your IGN zachimon
2. Your real life name zach
3. Your class and what spec do you want to be? 55 cleric
4. Will you help with town projects? if i feel like it
5. Will you donate gold if needed? if i feel like it
6. We like to have fun, do you? if i feel like it
7. Do you have skype? We use it a lot and would appreciate if you could get it! if i feel like it
8. Are you mature and respect your fellow players? if i feel like it
9. Have you read the rules? i think so
10. What time zone are you in? CST
11. Are you going to be active? if i feel like it
12. List all Previous towns? mortem, solstheim, eclipse, lorien, akahi, nevermore
13. If previous towns listed, list why you left/got kicked? left lorien for mortem, mortem for solstheim, solstheim for akahi, and got kicked from akahi for having too many friends irl @itzmak , and i forget when i left nevermore

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
1. Your IGN zachimon
2. Your real life name zach
3. Your class and what spec do you want to be? 55 cleric
4. Will you help with town projects? if i feel like it
5. Will you donate gold if needed? if i feel like it
6. We like to have fun, do you? if i feel like it
7. Do you have skype? We use it a lot and would appreciate if you could get it! if i feel like it
8. Are you mature and respect your fellow players? if i feel like it
9. Have you read the rules? i think so
10. What time zone are you in? CST
11. Are you going to be active? if i feel like it
12. List all Previous towns? mortem, solstheim, eclipse, lorien, akahi, nevermore
13. If previous towns listed, list why you left/got kicked? left lorien for mortem, mortem for solstheim, solstheim for akahi, and got kicked from akahi for having too many friends irl @itzmak , and i forget when i left nevermore
Could you redo question 4-11 (except 10) it seems a bit slack and half assed