• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

FastPsiBlade's WhiteList Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastPsiBlade

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: FastPsiBlade
  2. Location & Age: South Africa, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None, Im a very "rule strict' player
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I did a search and found out there was a server based on Heroes and i was really interested so it lead me here
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Because I really enjoy building Large Structures and Buildings to help other players... Such as a Library That has books that players can read which gives them an idea on how to play minecraft or the different plugins
  9. Special key: {HCF12}
  10. Additional Info: I am a regular minecraft player... where i will be devoted to playing for a server and faction/town... this will allow me to be able to get to know allies and friends in the town making the game enjoyable and also making a strong teamwork within towns. I am a South African student who is aspiring to do do programming and specifically Coding or Program Design, I am busy on an 18 month project at the moment where i am designing my own stock taking program.

Status
Not open for further replies.