• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Expensive class changes

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
When I go mining, i usually find around 0-12 gold ores every 3 hours. I'm just not a lucky person and alot of other people aren't either.
It's really not about luck or enchanted picks. It's about statistics and a little bit of thought.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Except now you have people camping the spawn points at Warshard, which is where many of the newbies set up shop.
Maybe I'm different, but I didn't even "waste" any of my time in Warshard as a n00b. I waited until I was whitelisted (it doesn't usually take that long) and I just played in Bastion. Everyone has that same option.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Maybe I'm different, but I didn't even "waste" any of my time in Warshard as a n00b. I waited until I was whitelisted (it doesn't usually take that long) and I just played in Bastion. Everyone has that same option.

True but not everyone can be whitelisted. There are many kids that do not meet the minimum age required, and they are kind of stuck with Warshard and Forgelight as an only option.

And we do try to get people whitelisted as quick as possible, but sometimes when you are handling many of them yourself it is difficult ((Not to mention the people who refuse to sue the proper format -_-))

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
There are many kids that do not meet the minimum age required, and they are kind of stuck with Warshard and Forgelight as an only option.
Fair enough. The idea of slightly increasing the voting reward makes more sense to me now. I forgot about those young kids who are actually honest on their whitelist applications.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Fair enough. The idea of slightly increasing the voting reward makes more sense to me now. I forgot about those young kids who are actually honest on their whitelist applications.

I just think for now, with the NPCs being gone, a tad bit of an increase would be nice. Of course put it back down when the NPCs are back.

How much coin did you get each day for doing all of the quests?

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
If you don't have 250c by level 20 then you're doing it wrong... You can get that much just by killing mobs. All of the coin I've gotten in the last two maps has been almost solely from monsters.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
If you don't have 250c by level 20 then you're doing it wrong... You can get that much just by killing mobs. All of the coin I've gotten in the last two maps has been almost solely from monsters.
Average exp per mob is like 26. Exp required to hit 20 is about 11050. It should take less than 500 mobs to hit level 20. I don't know about other people's luck but I don't even manage to find gold nuggets 50% of the time. Assuming that you do find them 50% of the time (way better than my luck) and you somehow manage to keep them all and sell them, you still don't break 250...

macura

Diamond
Average exp per mob is like 26. Exp required to hit 20 is about 11050. It should take less than 500 mobs to hit level 20. I don't know about other people's luck but I don't even manage to find gold nuggets 50% of the time. Assuming that you do find them 50% of the time (way better than my luck) and you somehow manage to keep them all and sell them, you still don't break 250...
I liked the old way where you actually got money from killing mobs instead of getting gold nuggets.

bobbiejoe2

Iron
I just think for now, with the NPCs being gone, a tad bit of an increase would be nice. Of course put it back down when the NPCs are back.

How much coin did you get each day for doing all of the quests?

You got about 100 from quests and now about 30 from voting

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
no, i meant that quests require more than voting, so increased voting coin should not fully compensate for loss of quests

I disagree, I never vote but I do quests everyday.
Voting takes too long for the reward, and it is boring.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I disagree, I never vote but I do quests everyday.
Voting takes too long for the reward, and it is boring.
Voting is not just about the reward you should be doing it because you want to help the server not for greed.

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
I feel like 250c is fair. Although you may not have 250c by the time hit level 20 I feel that you should have to do a little more than just kill mobs to be able to upgrade. And this situation kind of forces you to go and find other ways of making money. There are plenty of shops right outside of spawn that you can sell things to. You can vote everyday and some of the sites you can vote for even sooner than 24 hours.

I feel like the price should be 250 for your first spec and it should increase to 500 if you want to switch from there. By the time you want to switch to a different class you should already be well esablished and 500c should not be any problem for you to pay. If it is then you should not be switching classes.

In regards to the noob camping, Greyson fixes this problem. A world just for greylisted people. No more worries about the noobs not being able to get a feel for the server. So no need to worry about this anymore.

You now get 5c per vote although it is not as much as quest it is still a very fast and easy 35c to make. Sorry to say folks but you are going to have to actually work for your money. I know it seems crazy to you kids today but not everything is handed to you.

So all I can suggest is you get out there and get your hands dirty. I personally feel like you should master a profession before mastering a class because profession make money a lot faster than combat does.