• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Expensive class changes

I think the class changes is too expensive, expecially after the npcs are gone, now I get 30c per day with vote too, its really hard to get 250c for class change. I suggest that you would get 5c per vote or reduce the cost of changing class.
Thanks for comments.

Multis_Revenge12

A frightening Cactus!
It's suppose to cost some money. You have to earn your way to it! Like Jack said mine do whatever you can for money! :D

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I can see the merit in this since the NPCs are gone. Maybe up the voting coin for a bit should be looked at.

It is difficult for a newbie player to get on their feet.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
You can still mine and sell to the DHX. Anyone with "vanilla" Minecraft experience should know how to find gold.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah go and mine in forgelight. With some effort you can get as much gold as you want. You need only about 28 gold to spe. But I agree coin and exp from voting should be increased until the npc's get back.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah go and mine in forgelight. With some effort you can get as much gold as you want. You need only about 28 gold to spe. But I agree coin and exp from voting should be increased until the npc's get back.

Keep in mind newer players will not have unlimited supplies of Eff4 picks which makes mining much slower.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Me? No, I think I may have killed one noob in the last 12 months..

By noob I mean random person in the world trying to figure it out and or mining. Not Umbra/Newerth...