• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Exodren's New Application

Exodren

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Exodren
  2. Location & Age: US East, 16 years of age
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): Jermtheworm, InvinicibleForce
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about this server from friends, and saw this bukkit plugin.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I am very friendly. I love the idea of Herocraft and about all of its classes. Also I am very skilled in making little farm houses to city houses and cities to Castles. Also i know some things about redstone and how to set up hidden doors and entry ways and even traps
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCE7
  10. Additional Info:I am very familiar with the Herocraft plugin/mod because i use to play on the server for a while. I was previously white-listed on my old account (SxCxW) but no longer have access to that account I have given it away to my brother so we could play on my private server. Now he doesn't play and i was looking forward to playing again.

Exodren

Stone
I have recently logged on 4.0 Herocraft and it says that i am not whitelisted. Is there anyway you can help?