• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Evan10933's Application.

Evan10933

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Evan10933
  2. Location & Age:Henrietta Texas, Thirteen.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): As far as I remember, None.
  4. Referral(s): Eddafetus.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Eddafetus told me about it after we left the Server MMOMinecraft, and asked me to give it a try.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, I don't know my Opinions of it yet.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am just a simple minecraft player that has an Interest in Minecraft and the Heroes plugin.
  9. Additional Info: As I said, I am Thirteen, My Birthday is July, 21st, I Game a lot, As I read a lot. I tend not to be the most interactive person sometimes. I am fascinated with Lore and Such, I am commonly on WoW, Roblox, Or Gmod.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application - Please add some more additional information. What are your hobbies, what games do you enjoy, etc
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Evan10933

Wood
I have done what I could at the Moment to Update it, I apologize for the Inconvenienc
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application - Please add some more additional information. What are your hobbies, what games do you enjoy, etc
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.
I have done what I could at the Moment to Update it, I apologize for the Inconvenience.

Evan10933

Wood
Lol, no problems. Everything looks great, what race/class are you on WoW?

Welcome to Herocraft
I have Several toons, 85 Resto Tauren Druid on Blackrock, 85 Ret Bloodelf Pally on Blackrock, 85 Blood Bloodelf Deathknight on Blackrock, And Tons of 70-'s and 1 76 Mage. =P. All my Good toons are on Blackrock.