• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[EU] Servers

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Just wanted to know whether someone is going to play on an european server and if so, which one.

As I'm from Switzerland, I'm going to join a european one (I'm unsure as to which one yet) and I'd love to continue playing with those of you that are going to play on a european server :)
(Yes, I know about the "guesting"-feature that they're going to implement soon after the release.)

Server List

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Well I was thinking about this but I am tempted to go on American servers to join DH but I'm not sure if I will. Might just have one main character on EU and one on American

Also remember that they will be on a lot later for us due to Time zones :\

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
You should play on american servers instead of us playing on european servers :D

Also remember that they will be on a lot later for us due to Time zones :\

Exactly that's the point. I mean it's okay in herocraft as there are no events that require a lot of people to be online at the same time, but in GW2 I actually want to be able to find a group for a dungeon quickly and have a lot of people online in the WvWvW - Battlegrounds at my times.

But I'll make a guest char on the Darkhaven server as soon as Arenanet allows us to create guest-chars :)

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I'll be joining the european server which has the most herocrafters on. :)

Let's just pick a EU server and have everyone join it(Europeans).

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I'll be on Piken Square (I think) with my RP guild. I'll Join DH for PvP, but unfortunately I can't WVWVW because of different servers :(

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
I read somewhere that changing the Home Word is free during the first few days/weeks. At least until the populations have become steady. After that it will cost from around 700 to 1800 gems (depending on the world you're transferring to).

I'm all for this, unless I can't get my rl friends to join Piken :/

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Yeah... I need to fix those once I can access the server on a computer (on my phone atm)

Menandros

Legacy Supporter 8
Upbeat, I'm on Kodasch if you're on a EU server.

My account name is Menandros.2860