• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[EU] Servers

Just wanted to know whether someone is going to play on an european server and if so, which one.

As I'm from Switzerland, I'm going to join a european one (I'm unsure as to which one yet) and I'd love to continue playing with those of you that are going to play on a european server :)
(Yes, I know about the "guesting"-feature that they're going to implement soon after the release.)

Server List

Well I was thinking about this but I am tempted to go on American servers to join DH but I'm not sure if I will. Might just have one main character on EU and one on American

Also remember that they will be on a lot later for us due to Time zones :\

You should play on american servers instead of us playing on european servers :D
Also remember that they will be on a lot later for us due to Time zones :\
Exactly that's the point. I mean it's okay in herocraft as there are no events that require a lot of people to be online at the same time, but in GW2 I actually want to be able to find a group for a dungeon quickly and have a lot of people online in the WvWvW - Battlegrounds at my times.

But I'll make a guest char on the Darkhaven server as soon as Arenanet allows us to create guest-chars :)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Loremaster
Tier 7
I'll be on Piken Square (I think) with my RP guild. I'll Join DH for PvP, but unfortunately I can't WVWVW because of different servers :(

I read somewhere that changing the Home Word is free during the first few days/weeks. At least until the populations have become steady. After that it will cost from around 700 to 1800 gems (depending on the world you're transferring to).

I'm all for this, unless I can't get my rl friends to join Piken :/

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Loremaster
Tier 7
Yeah... I need to fix those once I can access the server on a computer (on my phone atm)