• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Engineer

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
N
I like it, since a diamond block could only really be used on region, for defense, or else it would be stealable. FireArrow Turret just is a turret encased in a lava box, isnt it?
Not completely sure I haven't done much with turrets as of now but to me I just like the idea of elemental turrets like Mabye one that does a lighting strike to enmities in a certain radius and used gunpowder as ammo

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm against giving any exp- at least, any combat exp for any kills with a turret. I'd also want a drastically reduced drop rate from mobs, so people can't dark room/spawn camp with their turrets. Still hoping for longer duration though!
What about proffesion exp?

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Let's talk about the real problem here; ICs not working... again.

Agreed wholeheartedly, Engineer's not nearly as useful without... well, most of its components. I checked the test server earlier today and they were working, so I think we're closer to a fix now, but I'd love to hear an official word on when these delightful things will be coming back in.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Agreed wholeheartedly, Engineer's not nearly as useful without... well, most of its components. I checked the test server earlier today and they were working, so I think we're closer to a fix now, but I'd love to hear an official word on when these delightful things will be coming back in.

From my knowledge, the test server and all of it's workings are back-dated a month or two. Anything that was working at that time will continue to work on the test server. I could be wrong though.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
From my knowledge, the test server and all of it's workings are back-dated a month or two. Anything that was working at that time will continue to work on the test server. I could be wrong though.

You could be quite right, but there's also new stuff implemented within it (for instance, today it was used to test the firework skills.) Honestly it could go either way, when you put it like that.