• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Emerald's Introduction Q&A !!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I agree with Shado, when I have my tower in Camelot i'll decimate the population of squids in a radius of 500 blocks. I don't want them flying into my tower, destroying everything :<

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
I live in a cloud,with my army of sexy unicorns,so I dare to try and take me away.My vampire carebears will stop you with ease.
No you live in ach's town and i happen to know where it is its up on a hill in a snowy place and dont try running ill just find you and beat you harder!

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
Earlier you told me you were gonna lock me up in a dirt hole and feed me raw fish....I'll take my chances with evil town.
I would never i take it all back! i am in an evil town to we KOS everyone no allies at all no guilds either, but i wouldnt hurt you....

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I would never i take it all back! i am in an evil town to we KOS everyone no allies at all no guilds either, but i wouldnt hurt you....
You just said you would beat her badly and feed her sticks....

Also, my town is Chaotic Neutral. We fight with honour, but not with mercy. (Which means, we don't camp for hours, we kill people in fair fights, we don't camp someone without gear unless it's a Caster/disciple and we don't use bad language while fighting)