• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Emerald's Introduction Q&A !!

emerald_ice

ICE ICE ICE!
Hey Everyone!I'm Emerald and I'm kinda new to the server and forums so I want you to know me better,and for me to know you better! How,you ask?

Well with a Q&A!

Ask all your questions below :) I will be answering most of them considering I check the forum's more than my Tumblr xD

**Personal,Perverted,Sexual and/or Stalkerish posts WILL be ignored**

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Hey Everyone!I'm Emerald and I'm kinda new to the server and forums so I want you to know me better,and for me to know you better! How,you ask?

Well with a Q&A!

Ask all your questions below :) I will be answering most of them considering I check the forum's more than my Tumblr xD

yea we got a @SonOfAGunner here, copy that

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone

Well with a Q&A!

Yo :p

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

Well with a Q&A!

Good luck :) I hope Herocraft suits you!

emerald_ice

ICE ICE ICE!
do you call soda "pop"?
I do call "Soda" Pop. Preferably Coke.[DOUBLEPOST=1347106772,1347106716][/DOUBLEPOST]
Question. Why do lizards quack when cows jump over mountains? it's super important. @SonOfAGunner don't give away the answer plz kthx.
Because,the lizards are so amazed by the cow's awesome jump that they turn into ducks.[DOUBLEPOST=1347106923][/DOUBLEPOST]
Stay away from @Kwong050 -- He's a tool.

But welcome to the server! Nice to meet you! @emerald_ice
He does,in fact seem toolish.He's more of a diamond hoe. :D and thanks for welcoming me