• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Emerald's Introduction Q&A !!

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
I'm Sowwy,I generallly run away from people with swords that are running in my direction,swinging.
Nonononono. This is aaaaallll wrong.
Now listen, if you are to be a poser of le mwah, then you must act like me.
Step one: When you see someone with a sword running to you, either /shout "HI THERE. LET'S BE FARNDS" and just stand there, oooorrr you run to them and let them kill you.
You shouldn't ever carry anything on you, I mean, you die... A lot...

emerald_ice

ICE ICE ICE!
Alright. Town you're with? Guilds? Friends?
mi in Excelsum,Applying For Walking Seizure, and Acherous, moonpie and some other guys in my town.[DOUBLEPOST=1347820653,1347820596][/DOUBLEPOST]
Step one: When you see someone with a sword running to you, either /shout "HI THERE. LET'S BE FARNDS" and just stand there, oooorrr you run to them and let them kill you.
Got it Chief.

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3

You sir, are clearly a master and you have my respect. :p

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
What is your profile picture? Oh, wait, I have to ask you a different question too...

Say you're a security guard and you're knocking on a door, asking the inhabitant in the room beyond to open up.

The inhabitant says, "Negative, I am a meat popsicle." How do you react?
disclaimer: this is a movie joke and is not intended to be inappropriate in any way, shape, or form

Also, stay away from people like Sapetey. I label them as "cynical intellectuals" who immaturely stir up trouble and unnecessary drama on Minecraft servers. To avoid being bullied by their likes, the best thing to do is to join a town.

Welcome to Herocraft.

~Zaspar

Sapetey

Stone
Get the fudge off my thread.
<3s you too Good Bye.[DOUBLEPOST=1347926736,1347926587][/DOUBLEPOST]
What is your profile picture? Oh, wait, I have to ask you a different question too...

Say you're a security guard and you're knocking on a door, asking the inhabitant in the room beyond to open up.

disclaimer: this is a movie joke and is not intended to be inappropriate in any way, shape, or form

Also, stay away from people like Sapetey. I label them as "cynical intellectuals" who immaturely stir up trouble and unnecessary drama on Minecraft servers. To avoid being bullied by their likes, the best thing to do is to join a town.

Welcome to Herocraft.

~Zaspar
Whoa whoa whoa I never bullied her. I asked her for help because I lost the coords to my base which was a mountain away from theirs. Then, she replied no when I did find it she was there poking at my base.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
<3s you too Good Bye.[DOUBLEPOST=1347926736,1347926587][/DOUBLEPOST]
Whoa whoa whoa I never bullied her. I asked her for help because I lost the coords to my base which was a mountain away from theirs. Then, she replied no when I did find it she was there poking at my base.

Apologies, that was a misconception based on your previous posts.

emerald_ice

ICE ICE ICE!

Welcome to Herocraft.

~Zaspar
I got my profile pic from the girlfriend mod(no I'm not a lesbian)and I loved it. And obviously the man in the room is a chef/ice cream man.