• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ElProducto's Application

ElProducto

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: ElProducto
  2. Location & Age: Germany, 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No bans at all.
  4. Referral(s): @JFKPANDA, @MixxiM, @MrAwesomeShadow, @cgodmer
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Referrals.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Of course I did.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I'm manufacturing homes for fallen angels. Naw, This server has a great community, and that's what I'm looking for. I'll do my best to improve the server's sense of community, and preserve it's sacred rules. And I hope I can help other players to experience this unique server the way I'll do.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCE10
  10. Additional Info: It's been quite a while since I played on a server I could rely on.A server I immediately fell in love with, made a lot of friends, and enjoyed every second of . And I hope I can manage to become a part of Herocraft. Fo'rizzle.

HeX7

Obsidian
~~~Reviewing~~~
Please wait for a response; Do not reply to this post.
Your Application is currently being reviewed by:
HeX7
jqvla.gif

HeX7

Obsidian
Hey there @ElProducto

Sorry for the long wait, I went out to get some things. Anyway, lets get this thing started.

You appear to have no bans which is a great start, from what I can tell you are a mature and friendly player, I see no reason not to accept you. So without further ado, Welcome to Herocraft! Please check your inbox!