• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ear114's application

ear114

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name:ear114
  2. Location & Age:USA 22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):none
  4. Referral(s):no one
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:minecraft server list
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:i love rpg servers with classes and stuff and this server has all that stuff
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCE6
  10. Additional Info:none
  11. sry i accidentaly typed the wrong age my age is 22

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft In-game name:ear114
  2. Location & Age:USA 12
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):none
  4. Referral(s):no one
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:minecraft server list
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:i love rpg servers with classes and stuff and this server has all that stuff
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCE6
  10. Additional Info:none

I'm afraid that, due to United States federal law, we can't whitelist you until you turn 13. Come back on your birthday! We look forward to seeing you then.

Also, when you come back, tell us a little more about yourself in the Additional Info section. We like to know more information about the people we're accepting than whether they like Minecraft and why.

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
I see that you added now that you typed the wrong age. Are you able to verify your age somehow? At the very least, I'd like it if you were able to convince me of your current age.

Also, I still need you to add some information to the additional info section.

ear114

Wood
I'm afraid that, due to United States federal law, we can't whitelist you until you turn 13. Come back on your birthday! We look forward to seeing you then.

Also, when you come back, tell us a little more about yourself in the Additional Info section. We like to know more information about the people we're accepting than whether they like Minecraft and why.
i changed my age sorry i'm not just saying that because 12 is underage and i like minecraft because it has so much potential in mods like in this server the RPG mods are really good

ear114

Wood
i changed my age sorry i'm not just saying that because 12 is underage and i like minecraft because it has so much potential in mods like in this server the RPG mods are really good
well i don't know any way to verify but i guess my only defence is that 12 and 22 is pretty closs on typing and that if you click on my portrait it says 22

ear114

Wood
btw here's some additional info:i like minecraft because it has so much potential in mods like in this server the RPG mods are really good

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
I don't feel comfortable making a call on this application. I'll escalate it to Angyles. I've gotta say, though, that I'm leaning towards "no" based on what I've seen so far. :/

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am conflicted on this. I have found another site that supports your claim to your age, but at the same time your application itself makes me wonder what your age truly is.

I am going to have to do more research on this before rendering a decision.

I did find your user name on a well known hacking site, is it your account?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Because I could only find instances of you being 22, I am going to go ahead and whitelist you. I am not entirely convinced you are 22, but since I cannot find evidence to the contrary, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Behave yourself in game, welcome to Herocraft