• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

dustin789`s Whitelist Application

dustin789

Gold
  1. Minecraft In-game name:dustin789
  2. Location & Age:Louisiana,12
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):No
  4. Referral(s):CrystalCraisinz
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:From the MC forums,searching up on a good hero server
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:I agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I will follow all rules as they are stated.I will also strive to be a formidable opponent in PVP,while being a gentle guide in nature.I also love RPG elements in anything,for my first game was an RPG,and since then my love for RPG games has grown,making this server a perfect one for me.Also,towns.Towns have been a favorite,for it builds on the feeling that you are in a community that will accept you as an ally.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCD9
  10. Additional Info:I like to read,for it makes my mind think constantly,and expands its ability to picture things.I am currently in 8th grade,in a nice small school.I will soon be playing another game alongside MC,Borderlands 2.I also have Starcraft 2,Diablo III and Torchlight II.I like it to be quiet and dark,for that it when I relax.I also love the hot and cold,for the heat helps me sleep and the cold makes me comfortable.I am very much into grinding,spending time into something and getting rewarded for it,because it feels like an accomplishment to me.There is nothing more I can really say about myself,but then again I am a lazy person so I don't do much to have much known about me.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name:dustin789
  2. Location & Age:Louisiana,12
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):No
  4. Referral(s):CrystalCraisinz
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:From the MC forums,searching up on a good hero server
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:I agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I will follow all rules as they are stated.I will also strive to be a formidable opponent in PVP,while being a gentle guide in nature.I also love RPG elements in anything,for my first game was an RPG,and since then my love for RPG games has grown,making this server a perfect one for me.Also,towns.Towns have been a favorite,for it builds on the feeling that you are in a community that will accept you as an ally.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCD9
  10. Additional Info:I like to read,for it makes my mind think constantly,and expands its ability to picture things.I am currently in 8th grade,in a nice small school.I will soon be playing another game alongside MC,Borderlands 2.I also have Starcraft 2,Diablo III and Torchlight II.I like it to be quiet and dark,for that it when I relax.I also love the hot and cold,for the heat helps me sleep and the cold makes me comfortable.I am very much into grinding,spending time into something and getting rewarded for it,because it feels like an accomplishment to me.There is nothing more I can really say about myself,but then again I am a lazy person so I don't do much to have much known about me.

Thank you for the interest but unfortunately per our ToS and the law COPPA we cannot whitelist you at this time.

Please feel free to play via our greylist until you are the legal required age. Thanks!

dustin789

Gold
Wow I must have been tired,I meant 13[DOUBLEPOST=1351368277][/DOUBLEPOST]How can I mistake a 3 for a 2?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Wow I must have been tired,I meant 13[DOUBLEPOST=1351368277][/DOUBLEPOST]How can I mistake a 3 for a 2?

Well the problem I have is you have applications stating you were 12 a year ago, and one application stating you were 13 in December 2011, BUT your profile here says your birthday is in June. So how did you age from 12 in September/October 2011 to 13 in December 2011?

dustin789

Gold
13 on D11?When did I post that application?I only remember my application last year when I was 12.