• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dungeons?

Khoshekh

Stone
Ok, So I have played before but it's been like a year, and I have a few questions:

Do I have to walk all the way to the dungeons coordinates to get there or is there some sort of warp i'm missing?
Do I have to be a certain level to do some or is it just advised?

Also I have a mini question. I bought a title and it wont work even with the command typed correctly, am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

johnnjlee

TNT
Ok, So I have played before but it's been like a year, and I have a few questions:

Do I have to walk all the way to the dungeons coordinates to get there or is there some sort of warp i'm missing?
Do I have to be a certain level to do some or is it just advised?

Also I have a mini question. I bought a title and it wont work even with the command typed correctly, am I doing something wrong?
Late reply, you can use hc.to/map to find dungeons and use voxel map to mark them after you locate them. To use your title, type /prefix (title name) although a title may be called something, you may have to type something different to make it active. For example /prefix Adventurer will not give you the title adventurer, however /prefix lostsoul will. Also, make sure you are online when you make a store purchase or you will not get the items and you will have to get an admin to help. Hope this helped!