• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

duffysteel whitelist application

duffysteel

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: duffysteel
  2. Location & Age: New york, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): pwn9.com miss ban
  4. Referral(s): _phant0m_
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Many friends told me about it and i couldn't find one as unique.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted:
    I have read the wiki and rules and will be referring to them often. I love RPG style games and have played them since I was 7. I will be cautious of everything in the game and follow EVERY rule.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCd10
  10. Additional Info: I've started it and ran across the sign to get whitelisted. I hope to be accepted. and i play ps3 xbox360 and i love to play tf2 and sometime i go outside(rarely) ;) i hope to get accepted

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
duffysteel, Thank you for taking the time to fill out your application, however it troubles me that you have a ban, could you please explain when the ban occurred and perhaps elaborate on what happened. Thanks :)

duffysteel

Stone
the ban happend last month and i asked one of the head admins why I was banned and he said that it was an accidental ban by one of the mods and they do not have to power to unban people so it was a big misunderstanding on their part

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
duffysteel, Congratulations! I am hereby white listing you to Herocraft. Enjoy :)
Some links to check out
hc.to/wiki
hc.to/important
hc.to/store
hc.to/blog
hc.to/chat