• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Duedarum's Application forWhitelist

Duedarum

TNT
  • Minecraft In-game name: Duedarum
  • Location & Age: Central Texas, United States, Earth, Sol. I'm 20 Terran years old.
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None, was auto-kicked once for "flying" when I was just going top speed in a boat but that is the nearest to a ban I've had.
  • Referral(s): None.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google search for "Top 10 Minecraft Servers"
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  • Reason you should be accepted: I've read most of the wiki and all of the rules. I do greatly enjoy building. I have some experience coding (however much I loathe doing it), Java, html, C++ and C#.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCD8}
  • Additional Info: On the Musecraft server (may it R.I.P.) I was the primary engineer for sand generators until they were fixed. I like the classes idea in MC and definitely want to be able to experience it in full. Recently made a blood mage for D&D and thought it only fitting to do so again here. As to what other games I play, it varies but the most common of late are Skyrim, Terra Firma Craft, Spore, Sims 3, and Portal.
Edit: I feel like a fool for missing something so obvious. Guess that is what happens filling out an application just before sleep.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  • Minecraft In-game name: Duedarum
  • Location & Age: Central Texas, United States, Earth, Sol
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None, was auto-kicked once for "flaying" when I was just going top speed in a boat but that is the nearest to a ban I've had.
  • Referral(s): None.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google search for "Top 10 Minecraft Servers"
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  • Reason you should be accepted: I've read most of the wiki and all of the rules. I do greatly enjoy building. I have some experience coding (however much I loathe doing it), Java, html, C++ and C#.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCD8}
  • Additional Info: On the Musecraft server (may it R.I.P.) I was the primary engineer for sand generators until they were fixed. I like the classes idea in MC and definitely want to be able to experience it in full. Recently made a blood mage for D&D and thought it only fitting to do so again here. As to what other games I play, it varies but the most common of late are Skyrim, Terra Firma Craft, Spore, Sims 3, and Portal.

Your age is required on the application. Thanks