• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dubs' Application

DubGNubz

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: DubGNubz
  2. Location & Age: Canada/15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about herocraft awhile ago, never decided to check it out.. But here I am now :)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, but will.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accpeted because I'm a chill, all around player who enjoys a well run server. I like the Pvping aspect and the no-griefing policy of herocraft. I will ALWAYS play fair and won't exploit or use any mods except Optifine, spout or any of the ones that are allowed. I also find it very interesting how each individual hero has a key role in a team fight.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD8
  10. Additional Info: My name is Brandon and I live in Canada eh! I enjoy playing basketball (which is quite funny because usually people would believe its hockey). I normally am on the computer around 5 hours a day, unless I get bored and want to do something else.

Edit: My brother thought it would be funny to change the title.. Sorry about that >.<

DubGNubz

Stone
I don't remember the temporal ban, I've been hopping to different servers, also my brother doesn't know my password or any details really.. I left my computer on and hopped on it and started being an ass.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I don't remember the temporal ban, I've been hopping to different servers, also my brother doesn't know my password or any details really.. I left my computer on and hopped on it and started being an ass.

I'm not sure how you could forget something that happened earlier this month... care to explain further??

DubGNubz

Stone
Ooh, I was temporary banned for 10 minutes because I made two 10 year olds quit the game for raiding them too hard -.-

MajorasMask

Ungodly
  1. Minecraft In-game name: DubGNubz
  2. Location & Age: Canada/15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about herocraft awhile ago, never decided to check it out.. But here I am now :)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, but will.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accpeted because I'm a chill, all around player who enjoys a well run server. I like the Pvping aspect and the no-griefing policy of herocraft. I will ALWAYS play fair and won't exploit or use any mods except Optifine, spout or any of the ones that are allowed. I also find it very interesting how each individual hero has a key role in a team fight.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD8
  10. Additional Info: My name is Brandon and I live in Canada eh! I enjoy playing basketball (which is quite funny because usually people would believe its hockey). I normally am on the computer around 5 hours a day, unless I get bored and want to do something else.

Edit: My brother thought it would be funny to change the title.. Sorry about that >.<

@DubGNubz

Accepted! :) Welcome to Herocraft! :)

While that ban was temporary, I trust you have learned from that mistake. As for your brother, please ensure that both accounts are protected. Also ensure that you know the server rules, so a temporary ban does not occur again! :p

Please check your inbox, I have sent you a message for further details! ;)