• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion DreadKnights....

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
I had gotten at least 40 hits on him plus bleed, bash and mortal wound. He was impaled at least 3 times and he did not die.
also, I used curse and disarm on you in those battles and Soulleech... and @qsa123456789 I'm an 55 alchemist, why put my potions to waste..?

sorry for double posting but if your gonna argue about me, msg me.

PS: Don't even know what this 'potion' glitch thing is. All I know is all lot of people use it but I ensure you I don't know/use it.

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
Haha wtf? I fought against The_Player alone and I beat the crap out of him. He even used potions and i didn't, still my DPS raped him. I am a level 55 Samurai.

TL;DR He used a potion glitch or you don't know how to PvP at all. DK's are easy kills imo.

This happened at Friday, I was being chased by 3 Eclipse members and he got way ahead the two others, my constant bowfire took him a bit down too.
lol I was about to use the healing potion and then you killed me before I ate it. Your just better then them.

Sorry for the triple post but the crap posted about me was complete bullshit.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
What I got from reading this was:​
Your group is bad at pvp. Go practice instead of asking for classes to be nerfed to fit your skill level. 10vs1 you lose, and you think the problem is the opponent was OP..​

edit: stupid typo

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Wow can't believe I made that typo lmao. Normally people are throwing "your" in the wrong spot, but not me!

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
I disagree. I think dreadknights are not OP and me and @Sigpit are not bad pvp'ers. There were more than one dreadkights in the fight but there were 3 of them and only 6 of us. Most opt the other people did not do a lot of stuff to benefit our group. Dreadknight has a lot of hp and cannot be killed when they are border humping. Both me and Sigpit almost killed The_Player but he had 2 hp left. I have been on this server long enough to know that The_Player is a good pvp'er as a dreadknight. I will no longer put up and argument because of the lack of need for it.

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
s

After they blow the harmtouch they are much less frightening. 6 damage with an axe is very low compared the the samurai's 10, and the ninja's 12(that's like, double). Not to mention any skills those classes have at their disposal.

Playing a caster, melee isn't an option so i'm comfortable at range. My DOTs and drainsouls ignore armor, and i just run around like a pansy until he falls to his knees and kills over. Other strategies work, such as the rouge kick spam+melee DPS, nuking him as a wizard, or out smarting them+steady heals/smites as a cleric.

They are not a one man army. As long as you THINK they are, you will not defeat one.
All of us were melee or Rangers in the fight.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
That is very different then 10vs1 as previously stated. Its understandable if he was able to get kills in that situation, people need to learn to not fight at graveyards, it always bugged me when my citizens would fight at the graveyards and keep dieing, when all they need to do is draw the person away from the graveyard so the enemy loses their ability to border hump.

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
That is very different then 10vs1 as previously stated. Its understandable if he was able to get kills in that situation, people need to learn to not fight at graveyards, it always bugged me when my citizens would fight at the graveyards and keep dieing, when all they need to do is draw the person away from the graveyard so the enemy loses their ability to border hump.
Thank you for understanding. It was not a 10v1, but about 7 People with only 2 being mastered vs. 3 master dreadknights border humping.

A

Acherous

Since I've been playing this server over noticed a common pattern.
Player A will go into pvp against player B who has legitimate skill with his class.
Player A will of course lose.
Player A then proceeds to go on the forums and make a long list of BS but legitimate sounding reasons player B's class is OP.
The class gets nerfed to hell because player A is bad at pvp and now we have an entire group of angry people because their class was nerfed for no good reason and is now near useless.

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
Since I've been playing this server over noticed a common pattern.
Player A will go into pvp against player B who has legitimate skill with his class.
Player A will of course lose.
Player A then proceeds to go on the forums and make a long list of BS but legitimate sounding reasons player B's class is OP.
The class gets nerfed to hell because player A is bad at pvp and now we have an entire group of angry people because their class was nerfed for no good reason and is now near useless.
I agree with this. But sometimes a class did have a problem. Like how dragoons could spam impale, that is OP. But this has no reason to be here.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I think if it was a 1v1 between a master DK and any other class, the DK would win, assuming potions weren't involved, and the DK didn't suck at pvp. Maybe a good necro or a samurai could put up a fight, maybe win, but even after the nerfing and removal of drainsoul, I never lost 1v1s as a DK, and I have a hard time fighting them now. They are probably the class I fear most as a samurai. I don't think they are that OP, but the way I see it is that they don't have that much of a counter class because a good DK can beat a wizard no problem, ESPECIALLY when potions are involved.

Maybe a restriction for DKs on fire resist potions so that they can't negate the fire dmg from fireball?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
As a Samurai I find DK as a decent class to fight. I am way more afraid of Geomancers though. Last time I fought a DK, he used splash poison and still I win without losing more then 4 hearts ~ around 45HP. (He even used HarmTouch, he missed horribly with the splash pot even though we fought on a 4x3 island in the ocean)

All classes are possible to beat, the clue is to use your skills right and know how to use your class.

Sorry about your killstreak The_Player :3