• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drastikos - Promised Land of The Word of Helios and Melonmancy - The Pillars of Faith on Herocraft

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Melonmancer Application Format:
IGN:
vallad_centrius
How long you have played Herocraft:
i only played for a year, but i joined herocraft 4 years ago (December 11, 2012)
Willing to use Discord:
Depends, Most Probably but not yet sure
Combat Class:
Dreadknight Level 5
Crafter Profession:
Undecided, have not checked out the wiki on them yet (to check for any updates on them when i was offline for so long), currently level 1 at crafter
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?:
absolutely, i will gladly lay down my life for its defense
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?:
Not quite, but i seek to learn more about him
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?:

Yea, i will spread it so bad, it will turn Heaven's Watch into a Watermelon

We'd love to have you! Drastikos is the great one who first brought the Majesty of Melons to our blessed lands! Not to be confused with the great Helios Echilon of course! Contact any of the green names you see when you do /ch n and we'll set you up!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Wolfzee
How long you have played Herocraft: 5 years
Willing to use Discord: Yes
Combat Class: Illusionist, but I want to play Necro
Crafter Profession: Blacksmith
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: Yes
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: Sort of
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: Yes, the watermelons will be like European colonialism, fucking everywhere

Welcome to the town! Contact any of the green names you see when you do /ch n and we'll set you up! May the Holy Melon for with you!

IGN: xxslick_nick_xx
How long you have played Herocraft: couple of months
Willing to use Discord: yes
Combat Class: ninja
Crafter Profession: enchanter
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: yes
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: yes
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: yes

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: xxslick_nick_xx
How long you have played Herocraft: couple of months
Willing to use Discord: yes
Combat Class: ninja
Crafter Profession: enchanter
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: yes
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: yes
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: yes

No.

I've seen the things you private message people after pvp and we won't have that in our ranks.

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
It's good to see so many new entrants to the town.

It's a shame none of them are interested in the Word.

dylandadon123

Glowing Redstone
IGN: dylandadon123
How long you have played Herocraft: 2 and a half nearly 3.
Willing to use Discord: Yes.
Combat Class: Dragoon.
Crafter Profession: Enchanter.
Are you ready to take up arms in defence of Melonmancy from heretics?:100%.
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?:Yes.
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?:All Day Long.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
[Green]
IGN: Bomba
How long you have played Herocraft: 3 years
Combat Class: Ninja
Crafter Profession: Miner
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: Yes, I was a member of Newerth in Bastion.
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: Of course!
[/Green]

Last edited:

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: dylandadon123
How long you have played Herocraft: 2 and a half nearly 3.
Willing to use Discord: Yes.
Combat Class: Dragoon.
Crafter Profession: Enchanter.
Are you ready to take up arms in defence of Melonmancy from heretics?:100%.
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?:Yes.
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?:All Day Long.

I regret to inform you that you cannot be allowed into the walls of Drastikos in the holy land. The Melon Lords smashed open a watermelon while blindfolded on a beach under the moon and did read your fortune in the fruit and a bad omen arose in the form of a seed that had sprouted within.

I, as the Word's prophet, cannot in good conscience give you permission to enter Drastikos as a student of the Word either, but in good faith I wish you luck in your future endeavors and perhaps future appeals to the Melonmancers will yield better fruit.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Bomba
How long you have played Herocraft: 3 years
Combat Class: Ninja
Crafter Profession: Miner
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: Yes, I was a member of Newerth in Bastion.
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: Of course!
Get in here fool. <3 Accepted

I regret to inform you that you cannot be allowed into the walls of Drastikos in the holy land. The Melon Lords smashed open a watermelon while blindfolded on a beach under the moon and did read your fortune in the fruit and a bad omen arose in the form of a seed that had sprouted within.

I, as the Word's prophet, cannot in good conscience give you permission to enter Drastikos as a student of the Word either, but in good faith I wish you luck in your future endeavors and perhaps future appeals to the Melonmancers will yield better fruit.
You have no idea how much I love this deny.

pokie3

Dirt
IGN:
pokie3
How long you have played Herocraft: Not very long, but I am going to be very active from here on out.
Combat Class: Runeblade
Crafter Profession: I am a level 2 crafter, but you see I can level up very quickly and go to whatever profession the town needs or wants more of.
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: Well you see, I have something admit. I once was an eater of watermelon. Now don't let this take away my chances of joining, for I have changed my ways. I have attended countless vigorous rehabs that added to a total of 1 hour for my certification of Melonmancy and I am a new man. Willing to protect Melonmancy with my life from here on out.
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: I have heard of this one, they say he is the closest prophet to God himself.
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: I've already got three corners down, I need to join the town to enable me to complete my square.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN:
pokie3
How long you have played Herocraft: Not very long, but I am going to be very active from here on out.
Combat Class: Runeblade
Crafter Profession: I am a level 2 crafter, but you see I can level up very quickly and go to whatever profession the town needs or wants more of.
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: Well you see, I have something admit. I once was an eater of watermelon. Now don't let this take away my chances of joining, for I have changed my ways. I have attended countless vigorous rehabs that added to a total of 1 hour for my certification of Melonmancy and I am a new man. Willing to protect Melonmancy with my life from here on out.
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: I have heard of this one, they say he is the closest prophet to God himself.
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: I've already got three corners down, I need to join the town to enable me to complete my square.

FYI we eat watermelons all the time. Its a gateway to enlightenment. Also you don't need to justify your low levels - we can power level you in a group.

I'm not home right now so @Haxnn or @victim130 will judge your app

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
but that was in the past, and you don't have to give me a special rank...

The town council has made their decision. Feel free to re apply sometime in the not so near future and we may reconsider. Until then, prove you are a member we would want in our town.