• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drastikos - Promised Land of The Word of Helios and Melonmancy - The Pillars of Faith on Herocraft

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Melonmancer Application Format:
IGN: Leo2596
How long you have played Herocraft: 4 Years
Willing to use Discord: Yes
Combat Class: Disciple
Crafter Profession: Miner
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: If it involves killing people sure why not ;D
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: Do cows have nipples?
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: I've already planted my seeds if you know what I mean ;D

P.S I will destroy victim in Cookie Clicker.

Haxnn says you're cool so sure. Pm one of us online to do the thing. I'm not even home right now

IGN: Ebelzo
How long you have played Herocraft: 2 yrs
Willing to use Discord: yes
Combat Class: Berserker
Crafter Profession: 1 (just started to get back into herocraft again)
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: I'll give my life to protect a single melon.
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: Now I am lol
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: I will spread my seed all over the fertile land. A lil' messy but it will get the job done.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: I'll give my life to protect a single melon.
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: I will spread my seed all over the fertile land. A lil' messy but it will get the job done.

I need to goto bed like an hour ago. @victim130 or @Symbolite will look at your application or w/e when they get on

Colonel Rick

Legacy Supporter 7
I like the app, so I'll put in a good word.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5

I'm not online, but we can take you if you're still looking for a town.

@Colonel Rick @Symbolite @victim130

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: EmilyRoseV
How long you have played Herocraft: 2 - 3 years (Probally like 2 and a half)
Willing to use Discord: Sure
Combat Class: ShadowBlade and Sorcerer but i'm going for Grandmaster i already have all tomes besides gold
Crafter Profession: Miner (Not at the momment because im mastering for Legendary)
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: Yes ;)
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: Ye kinda
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: .... sure i guess

Last edited:
IGN: anodebrandon
How long you have played Herocraft: 1 year
Willing to use Discord: Sadly not allowed
Combat Class: Shaman currently (Going for enlightenment) (My main is paladin)
Crafter Profession: Miner currently (Originally Blacksmith)
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: If it means protecting allies, yes
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: A bit, I want to learn more about it
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: I guess i can do it
….MELONS!!!!

(Hope this is good enough, new to this whole forums thing)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: EmilyRoseV
How long you have played Herocraft: 2 - 3 years (Probally like 2 and a half)
Willing to use Discord: Sure
Combat Class: ShadowBlade and Sorcerer but i'm going for Grandmaster i already have all tomes besides gold
Crafter Profession: Miner (Not at the momment because im mastering for Legendary)
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: Yes ;)
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: Ye kinda
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: .... sure i guess
IGN: anodebrandon
How long you have played Herocraft: 1 year
Willing to use Discord: Sadly not allowed
Combat Class: Shaman currently (Going for enlightenment) (My main is paladin)
Crafter Profession: Miner currently (Originally Blacksmith)
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: If it means protecting allies, yes
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: A bit, I want to learn more about it
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: I guess i can do it
….MELONS!!!!

(Hope this is good enough, new to this whole forums thing)

Both accepted! Emily added, Anode get with one of us later and we can add you into the town!

Geooo

Iron
IGN: Geooo
How long you have played Herocraft: 1 year.
Willing to use Discord: Yep.
Combat Class: Ranger
Crafter Profession: Enchanter
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: Sure
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: I got some information about him yeah
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: I guess?

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Eldrex
How long you have played Herocraft: I've been playing on Herocraft since Aegis, so about 10 months.
Willing to use Discord: Of course! I already have a discord account set up.
Combat Class: I am currently a Dragoon, level 50, and am trying / not trying to go enlightened. I will probably end up switch back to Illusionist, which I mastered.
Crafter Profession: I am currently an Enchanter, level 33, as it is one of the classes needed for my Enlightenment.
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: That depends.... Do I get to kill people? If so, yes.
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: Based on what I read the prophet is Helios Echelon, but perhaps this is the wrong prophet? I'm going to go with yes...
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: Am I allowed to place Watermelon blocks literally everywhere? YESS!

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Geooo
How long you have played Herocraft: 1 year.
Willing to use Discord: Yep.
Combat Class: Ranger
Crafter Profession: Enchanter
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: Sure
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: I got some information about him yeah
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: I guess?
Approved!

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Eldrex
How long you have played Herocraft: I've been playing on Herocraft since Aegis, so about 10 months.
Willing to use Discord: Of course! I already have a discord account set up.
Combat Class: I am currently a Dragoon, level 50, and am trying / not trying to go enlightened. I will probably end up switch back to Illusionist, which I mastered.
Crafter Profession: I am currently an Enchanter, level 33, as it is one of the classes needed for my Enlightenment.
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: That depends.... Do I get to kill people? If so, yes.
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: Based on what I read the prophet is Helios Echelon, but perhaps this is the wrong prophet? I'm going to go with yes...
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: Am I allowed to place Watermelon blocks literally everywhere? YESS!
Accepted

Last edited:

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
For anyone who needs an invite, I'm getting off for about an hour or so. Reach out to a council member or higher if you need an invite!

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
For anyone who needs an invite, I'm getting off for about an hour or so. Reach out to a council member or higher if you need an invite!
When you get on I need access to the doors for the entrance (they're LWCd) and I need access to the chat channel.

Wolfzee

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: Wolfzee
How long you have played Herocraft: 5 years
Willing to use Discord: Yes
Combat Class: Illusionist, but I want to play Necro
Crafter Profession: Blacksmith
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: Yes
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?: Sort of
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: Yes, the watermelons will be like European colonialism, fucking everywhere

vallad_centrius

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN:
vallad_centrius
How long you have played Herocraft:
i only played for a year, but i joined herocraft 4 years ago (December 11, 2012)
Willing to use Discord:
Depends, Most Probably but not yet sure
Combat Class:
Dreadknight Level 5
Crafter Profession:
Undecided, have not checked out the wiki on them yet (to check for any updates on them when i was offline for so long), currently level 1 at crafter
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?:
absolutely, i will gladly lay down my life for its defense
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos?:
Not quite, but i seek to learn more about him
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?:

Yea, i will spread it so bad, it will turn Heaven's Watch into a Watermelon